The Playstation 5 thread

7 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Is Evil Within good enough for that sort of time? 

I am thinking of installing part 2.

Evil within won't take that long for first run, shows 70hours as I went for the plat.

Sequel haven't played yet, but apparently pretty good.

I think there is just no point following press & influencers at this point. 

Just play the games you think you’ll like & is generally getting favourable response. 

If Activision can try & buy Kotaku then it’s pretty much open season going on in this industry right now. 

Edited by AnK

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

Dont trust Sony

/s

1 minute ago, hsk_colossus said:

debunked by Sony PR

Yeah directly from the company, not twitter insiders etc. The fact that Mochi said they were stopping PS4 production in 2021 was idiotic to begin with considering they made PS2s till 2012 and PS3s till 2017. 

2 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Yeah directly from the company, not twitter insiders etc. The fact that Mochi said they were stopping PS4 production in 2021 was idiotic to begin with considering they made PS2s till 2012 and PS3s till 2017. 

Takashi Mochizuki in April 2020: Sony Plans Limited PlayStation 5 Output in First Year

The company has told assembly partners it would make 5 to 6 million units of the PS5 in the fiscal year ending March 2021, according to other people involved in the machine's supply chain

To this

Takashi Mochizuki in July 2020: Sony reportedly boosts PS5 production by 50 percent from 5 - 6 million to 10 million

And then to this

Takashi Mochizuki in Sep 2020 Sony Cuts PlayStation 5 Forecast by 4 Million Due to Chip Woes

In April Sony plans on producing 5 to 6 million, then in July they increase to 10 million then 3 months later, Sony revises its plan of producing 10 million and now expected to produce 15 million units in the fiscal year but then cut their production by 4 million down to 11 million because of 50% production yield issues?

Deadline explains: “Painted by the animation artists behind the Oscar-nominated Loving Vincent, A Winter’s Journey is a romantic and epic tale which blends live action with CG and painted animation. The world of the film is the first to be built using PlayStation’s Dreams, developed by PlayStation Studios’ multiple-BAFTA-winning games studio Media Molecule.” You can see some of the work on the film’s official Twitter page.

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

Woah, that's like an average of 4 hours per day ? How do you manage to get so much of free time in a day ?

Work from home, some gamers i know have PS5/4 and Xbox's at their work place so they could work and play at the same time. 

Wish my line of work would allow that.

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Work from home, some gamers i know have PS5/4 and Xbox's at their work place so they could work and play at the same time. 

Wish my line of work would allow that.

Even i work from home, but don't get so many free hours to play video games.