The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Now hopefully haters will stop hating game pass once Sony goes all in subscription with day and date releases. 

Who hated on gamepass?! Let me know so I can join you in laughing at them.

george of the jungle laugh GIF

25 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Everything moving to subscription based.....Physical games :wave::fear1:

Switch hai naa. Except legacy stuff, Nintendo is too slow to move to sub model. And wildly different culture and thought process. 

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

So PS Infinite Ultimate would be like 100USD a month ?

48 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Switch hai naa. Except legacy stuff, Nintendo is too slow to move to sub model. And wildly different culture and thought process. 

Yup....Nintendo ka hi sahara hai. Hope they don't get swayed like this.

16 minutes ago, Vamos said:

I don't think Sony first party games will be on this service from day 1. 

There are three tiers. the most expensive ultimate tier should have day one releases. And then move on to gold and platinum tier after a period of time. 

it makes sense to have this tier to compete with Gamepass. The latter will have much more value by 2023 so Sony needs to strike early

Edited by Mysteryman

Come to think of it, they'll have a pretty good start if all these rumors were true. If current PS+ subscribers are automatically made part of this (as per leak) , they'd have 45+Million subs on day 1. Ofcourse it's a different question how many would stay subscribed after prices are revealed.

51 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Thanks!

My stats:

498 hours Total Playtime.

17 games.

204 new trophies.

Most played:

Bloodborne - 109 hours

RE2 - 102 hours

AC Ezio Collection - 80 hours

RnC 2016 - 67 hours

Marvel's Spiderman - 44 hours

Obviously, playtime for my games can't be trusted since i load them up and go do other things a lot of the time, but take it for what it is.

Pretty decent year, all things considered. Hoping to finally clear the huge backlog this year before diving in with PS5/SERIES X.

Still got the following games in my library to clear:

GOW 2016

TLOU2

Horizon (currently playing)

Persona 5

Nier Automata

RDR 2

Uncharted LL

etc. etc. you get the idea.

If i can clear just these games (among others) in the next 6 months, i will be a happy-chappie :D

Also, gotta stop buying anymore games until i clear these out :(

• Like 2

did someone got their ps5 replaced recently from Sony service center? If so who was it...

I think my disc drive is now starting to act up... and creating noises.

I bought it on 12th of Jan last year don't know if they will consider it under warranty.

58 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

did someone got their ps5 replaced recently from Sony service center? If so who was it...

I bought it on 12th of Jan last year don't know if they will consider it under warranty.

I did. They gave me a new one is less than 48 hrs. Had disc eject issues. My unit was in warranty though. 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

12th Jan is when the orders were placed iirc. It should be valid till the date which is mentioned on the invoice. I remember we started getting deliveries from 2nd Feb and the invoice date would be around that time. 

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

12th Jan is when the orders were placed iirc. It should be valid till the date which is mentioned on the invoice. I remember we started getting deliveries from 2nd Feb and the invoice date would be around that time. 

Invoice mentions 12th Jan itself for me.

5 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Invoice mentions 12th Jan itself for me.

Strange. I got one from RD and one from FK. The FK invoice mentions 2 dats order date which is 12th Jan and Invoice date which is 1st Feb (a day before they dispatched it). RD one I will have to dig out and check not so sure.