The Playstation 5 thread

9 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Get it replaced as soon as possible, even 1st is around the corner.

18 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Strange. I got one from RD and one from FK. The FK invoice mentions 2 dats order date which is 12th Jan and Invoice date which is 1st Feb (a day before they dispatched it). RD one I will have to dig out and check not so sure. 

25 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Invoice mentions 12th Jan itself for me.

2 hours ago, SuperT said:

12th Jan is when the orders were placed iirc. It should be valid till the date which is mentioned on the invoice. I remember we started getting deliveries from 2nd Feb and the invoice date would be around that time. 

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

I did. They gave me a new one is less than 48 hrs. Had disc eject issues. My unit was in warranty though. 

thanks brothers 

anyone have any contact number of service center? is there any service center in thane?

43 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

thanks brothers 

anyone have any contact number of service center? is there any service center in thane?

Pm'd details of chembur one. 

Here's the one in Thane

Mangalmurti Enterprises

Office No: 2 1st Floor, Aakar Longe, Ram Maruti Road, Near Vandana ST Bus Stand, Landmark : ICICI Bank. Thane (West ), Thane, Maharashtra, 400602

+91 22 2545 2305

• Thanks 1

Just now, KnackChap said:

Pm'd details of chembur one. 

Here's the one in Thane

Mangalmurti Enterprises

Office No: 2 1st Floor, Aakar Longe, Ram Maruti Road, Near Vandana ST Bus Stand, Landmark : ICICI Bank. Thane (West ), Thane, Maharashtra, 400602

+91 22 2545 2305

Pmed you with few more questions :P hope you dont mind

1 hour ago, blitzkreiig said:

Invoice mentions 12th Jan itself for me.

There are 2 dates on Amazon's invoice - one is order date (12th Jan), and 2nd is invoice date (2nd Feb for me). Former is on left side, latter is on right side. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

18 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

There are 2 dates on Amazon's invoice - one is order date (12th Jan), and 2nd is invoice date (2nd Feb for me). Former is on left side, latter is on right side. 

yeah i checked mine says feb 4th so i am going to service center tomorrow to get it replaced

Ps5 showed green screen while playing the new Uncharted thieves collection. I turned it off immediately and it’s not turning on now(turn on sound, blue bar light and then turns itself off). Done for? Do I need to call for repair now? It’s under warranty. What’s my course of action now?

I haven’t put it to rest mode while gaming. 

Edited by SaiKO
  • Sad 5

42 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Ps5 showed green screen while playing the new Uncharted thieves collection. I turned it off immediately and it’s not turning on now(turn on sound, blue bar light and then turns itself off). Done for? Do I need to call for repair now? It’s under warranty. What’s my course of action now?

Pull the plugs, wait for a min then plug it in and hold the power button till you hear a second beep. This usually fixes it.

19 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Pull the plugs, wait for a min then plug it in and hold the power button till you hear a second beep. This usually fixes it.

Nope, tried everything that is there on online. Not working.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SaiKO said:

Damn, just like that.. 

Just take it to service center and get it checked.

1 minute ago, Heaven Angel said:

Damn, just like that.. 

Just take it to service center and get it checked.

Should I directly go to Sony Center, or service center? Or should I call them up tomorrow morning? (as their customer service is offline now)

And yeah, I'm pretty much bummed, never had issue with any of the previous playstations at all. It's true about the degrade of quality I guess, 2 of my friends already faced Joystick drift issue.

12 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Should I directly go to Sony Center, or service center? Or should I call them up tomorrow morning? (as their customer service is offline now)

And yeah, I'm pretty much bummed, never had issue with any of the previous playstations at all. It's true about the degrade of quality I guess, 2 of my friends already faced Joystick drift issue.

It’s a waste of time to try any fixes by yourself, as it’s under warranty. 

Go to any authorized Sony service center (Check nearest one here). 

You will get a new console, as they will just replace it. 

15 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

If you say you've tried everything and still the problem persists then it'll be wise that you should take it to the service centre. 

17 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

Quality has been degraded? I don't think so, there were no failure rates on IVG up untill now (correct if I'm wrong).. internet says there were only 5% chance of failure. 

But the joystick drift issue was there since dualshock 2. Sony hasn't addressed it even after 3 generations of controllers.