The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Sony acquiring Mihoyo would make a lot of sense if they didn't already acquire Bungie

Mihoyo has grown too big too soon. Everyone missed the bus with them thinking the game was a botw knockoff (which it somewhat is) and it's located in China which is a big red flag. 

12 hours ago, gecko89 said:

As per Twitter folks, Sony is acquiring Capcom, Kudokawa, Bandai Namco and Square Enix. Obviously they don't have that kind of money, so they're gonna loan the money from Microsoft.

Hey if people can believe that MS was buying SEGA because they released a blue controller then anything is possible 

• Haha 1

Just now, rushaboswal said:

My ps5 is acting up now. Wont detect disc in vertical position (Have to tilt or bring it in horizontal position for it to work) . Out of warranty. So if it ends up being bust how much i have to shell for a replacement? And will that replacement have a warranty?

talk with the service center first and see what they say.. even the one I got in replacement is not under warranty now.. but they said "sir phele aap yaha pe le aayi ye ga! we will see the issue and tell you how much you can get off on the new one".

so I would suggest you do the same, Since your warranty just got over they might give you nice offer on the new one. And I think new one will have warranty with it since you will be paying for it.

4 hours ago, KrIzAliD said:

And I think new one will have warranty with it since you will be paying for it.

Yes that’s right. You get 1 year warranty if you end up paying for the replacement. Don’t know about PS5 but out of warranty PS4’s were replaced for 50% of Mrp by Sony service center.

Just now, Mr.Copyright© said:

Yes that’s right. You get 1 year warranty if you end up paying for the replacement. Don’t know about PS5 but out of warranty PS4’s were replaced for 50% of Mrp by Sony service center.

yeah that percentage changes based on when the warranty got over. 

so if he is lucky he might get 80-90% off on the new console.