The Playstation 5 thread

6 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

Luckily I had a Reliance Digital tab open, was hoping to get 5% cashback with Amazon.

Got myself a PS5 from Reliance, hope it doesn't get cancelled. Only Sony Center and Reliance Digital took in orders. (not sure about Vijay Sales, didn't see any twitter notifications for them)

I got it from RD too 

But bro you'll need to pick it up from the delivery hub yourself. They use ecom express courier service for bangalore. The package had arrived bangalore on Monday.... Those aholes didn't deliver even after 5 days. I had to go to their delivery hub on the 6th day and get it myself bc :ranting:

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

Bad news for those expecting a Evil Within 3 or more survival horror. Mikami confirms that John Johanas is making a new IP. 

Shame, EW 3 on current consoles would have been great. Haven't played 2 yet, but 1 was excellent survival horror despite the performance issues. 

2 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

I got it from RD too 

But bro you'll need to pick it up from the delivery hub yourself. They use ecom express courier service for bangalore. The package had arrived bangalore on Monday.... Those aholes didn't deliver even after 5 days. I had to go to their delivery hub on the 6th day and get it myself bc :ranting:

Oooh ecom express, it is trash in Blr too huh, I placed an order for an iPhone 13 Pro on RD when it launched and cancelled it and bought it on day one at a local store. RD took like around 3 weeks to refund me because ecom express still continued shipping to destination location and I had to manually go to the local branch and tell them to send the item back and don’t attempt delivery.

Reliance shouldn’t be skimping out like this. 

40 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Sony making an already superior screenshot and video recording features even better! 

You can now access screenshots directly from PS App. 

Excellent, they had made this functionality available to some users few weeks back, guess that was some test run.

1 hour ago, Gavara Tarun said:

Oooh ecom express, it is trash in Blr too huh, I placed an order for an iPhone 13 Pro on RD when it launched and cancelled it and bought it on day one at a local store. RD took like around 3 weeks to refund me because ecom express still continued shipping to destination location and I had to manually go to the local branch and tell them to send the item back and don’t attempt delivery.

Reliance shouldn’t be skimping out like this. 

Ya they’re trash here too.  But oh wow they were still “attempting delivery” even after 3 weeks? Yikes

Thank god I didn’t wait much longer

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

2 minutes ago, silv3rgunn3r said:

Ya they’re trash here too.  But oh wow they were still “attempting delivery” even after 3 weeks? Yikes

Thank god I didn’t wait much longer

I don't think I've seen a delivery company worst then Blue dart. Motherf**kers never deliver in my area on day 1 of item out for delivery. Never ever. They will always say nobody at home or some sh*t, the item will not go for delivery the next day, I've to manually schedule a delivery through their site, and then cross my fingers to get the item. 

Considering how many sites use BD, they're single handedly responsible for increasing my BP. 

I once complained to the delivery guy. He just smirked and went away. 

Absolute f**kers. 

40 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I don't think I've seen a delivery company worst then Blue dart. Motherf**kers never deliver in my area on day 1 of item out for delivery. Never ever. They will always say nobody at home or some sh*t, the item will not go for delivery the next day, I've to manually schedule a delivery through their site, and then cross my fingers to get the item. 

Considering how many sites use BD, they're single handedly responsible for increasing my BP. 

Absolute f**kers. 

It's probably just the incompetence of the staff in your area.

In Vizag, I loved Bluedart. Even Apple ships via Bluedart Domestic Priority. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gavara Tarun said:

Yeah Bluedart normally are very good compare to the other ones.

Edited by speeddemon

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Absolute f**kers. 

hahaha, I feel you. I distinctly recall one instance where they updated status, could not locate address. It was my office address and I was sitting right there + it faces the main road + ground floor + literally shared a wall with the ICICI atm on one side and a Honda showroom on the other. Another instance was refused delivery. I was who the absolute f**k refused delivery and guy says one lady. I'm still trying to find that bitch.

• Haha 7

5 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Absolute f**kers. 

5 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

Ya true. Bluedart in Bangalore are amazing. I usually get my bluedart packages way before the scheduled delivery date

4 hours ago, Walker said:

hahaha, I feel you. I distinctly recall one instance where they updated status, could not locate address. It was my office address and I was sitting right there + it faces the main road + ground floor + literally shared a wall with the ICICI atm on one side and a Honda showroom on the other. Another instance was refused delivery. I was who the absolute f**k refused delivery and guy says one lady. I'm still trying to find that bitch.

It happens to me everytime. I'm in my room, and get a message of either refused delivery or consignee not available. It's like a given I won't get items on day 1 of delivery. Just super f**ked up experience with BD. 

DTDC guys OTOH in my area are exceptionally good. Delhivery guys suck, but a simple complaint on their site + twitter ensures same day delivery even if they've updated wrong info. 

My office uses Shree Maruti for IT related stuff and they're good too. 

Blue dart is just f**king retarded in my area. 

27 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Is this auto enabled or do we need to turn on a setting? 

You need to enable it (either from the app or from the console). It starts syncing only from the time you enable it. It won't sync any previous captures or photos.

13 hours ago, Vamos said:

Sony making an already superior screenshot and video recording features even better! 

You can now access screenshots directly from PS App. 

Pics and videos don’t have online links for sharing and for example, embedding here directly. Have to upload somewhere and post here. Xbox gives direct links for embed and download from app also

also, no way to stop videos from auto uploading. Either upload both pics and videos or upload none.