The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

It happens to me everytime. I'm in my room, and get a message of either refused delivery or consignee not available. It's like a given I won't get items on day 1 of delivery. Just super f**ked up experience with BD. 

DTDC guys OTOH in my area are exceptionally good. Delhivery guys suck, but a simple complaint on their site + twitter ensures same day delivery even if they've updated wrong info. 

My office uses Shree Maruti for IT related stuff and they're good too. 

Blue dart is just f**king retarded in my area. 

Doctor saab, its just your area blue dart. 

16 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Doctor saab, its just your area blue dart. 

Yes! BD have been good for me so far, sometimes they delay for a day but are good!

Delhivery on the other hand are utter TATTI everywhere

3 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

You need to enable it (either from the app or from the console). It starts syncing only from the time you enable it. It won't sync any previous captures or photos.

Got it, and done. 

Now, is there a way to manually sync selected old photos or videos? I'm too lazy to use a USB

On 3/24/2022 at 9:50 AM, 0verlord said:

this must be a hdmi 2.0 monitor right?

I guess, Not sure. Its maxed at 60Hz so maybe it might even be lower than 2.0 I got it for about 15k when it was heavily discounted. Usually goes for 22k or something? I didnt bother to check much as this was from the office budget for WFH setup

Do you guys backup your saves to an external drive. If yes what setup do you have. I currently just use the ps plus cloud save, it was fine so far since i barely had any saves. But as that number increases I would like to backup my content. Will I need a fresh external hardrive? What else can be backed up?

13 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

PS5 saves cannot be backed up to external storage. Only ps plus. 

Take a look at this. Am I missing something? it seems it can be backed up
https://www.playstation.com/en-in/support/hardware/back-up-ps5-data-USB/

10 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Take a look at this. Am I missing something? it seems it can be backed up
https://www.playstation.com/en-in/support/hardware/back-up-ps5-data-USB/

Check this: 

All user data saved on your PS5 console (excluding trophies) is included in the backup data. When you restore your backup data, your PS5 console will be reset, and all data saved on your console will be erased.

This is a hardware backup. Not just save backup. Do you plan to wipe your PS5 everytime to backup/restore saves? :tongue:

7 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

Check this: 

All user data saved on your PS5 console (excluding trophies) is included in the backup data. When you restore your backup data, your PS5 console will be reset, and all data saved on your console will be erased.

This is a hardware backup. Not just save backup. Do you plan to wipe your PS5 everytime to backup/restore saves? :tongue:

Yeah I didnt quite understand that when I read it. But it seems that you cant restore individual files but you can restore all you content as a whole (I have no idea why they would exclude trophies)
So this certainly wont work as a primary method of backup, but it can be used as like a last resort. In PS plus decides to delete data if your subscription has been inactive. Really f**ked up on sony's part to do this. Anti Consumer to the MAX:ranting:

2 minutes ago, Soultrader92 said:

Yeah I didnt quite understand that when I read it. But it seems that you cant restore individual files but you can restore all you content as a whole (I have no idea why they would exclude trophies)
So this certainly wont work as a primary method of backup, but it can be used as like a last resort. In PS plus decides to delete data if your subscription has been inactive. Really f**ked up on sony's part to do this. Anti Consumer to the MAX:ranting:

Be careful. The Pony team will jump on you if foul mouth their corporate divinity :lol:

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

I can imagine. But really sucky experience for me. :thumbdown:

Delhivery Does that for me all the time in my area in jaipur. Refused delivery, or consignee not available, without so much as a phone call. 

When I was in Pune, I was waiting for my PS5 launch day delivery from Reliance Digital and had to go out for something, f**king delhivery guys marked my ps5 package as delivered and hadnt even called me by that time. I rushed back home and somehow they had been able to wrongfully mark it as delivered, no sign no OTP needed. Super frustrating

No word on what will be offered to countries without PSnow. 

If this offering is only for west & we will still be stuck on basic PSplus(which I believe soon will be turned into Games with Gold level) then it’s really stupid. 

Edited by AnK