The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, AnK said:

No word on what will be offered to countries without PSnow. 

If this offering is only for west & we will still be stuck on basic PSplus(which I believe soon will be turned into Games with Gold level) then it’s really stupid. 

Exactly this will happen..

1 hour ago, AnK said:

No word on what will be offered to countries without PSnow. 

If this offering is only for west & we will still be stuck on basic PSplus(which I believe soon will be turned into Games with Gold level) then it’s really stupid. 

we won’t be missing much if the leaks are true.. 

• Haha 1

Oh everyone likes subscription. 
Have liked it since PSplus incepted.

It’s just that not everyone is foolish enough to discredit the traditional AAA model on point blank blatantly. 

That too for a vision full of promises laid out by someone who is a habitual breaker :rofl: 

I feel whatever the new plan is called (maybe Spartacus or something else), it'll be available in India, too. Even though PS Now is not officially available here... The point of merging the 2 services would be for more people to get access to it. So, I think Sony will also provide it to countries without PS Now.

If they aren't planning to launch their cloud service here, then it will be like Game Pass ultimate. You can have all the PS+ benefits and download all PS4 & 5 games, but can't stream anything. I want to see how they will handle the existing subscriber base on each of these individual subscriptions. I have 2 account from US one running PS+ and the other with PSNow. I'm curious to know how they intend to upgrade the existing users. 

19 hours ago, Soultrader92 said:

Yeah I didnt quite understand that when I read it. But it seems that you cant restore individual files but you can restore all you content as a whole (I have no idea why they would exclude trophies)
So this certainly wont work as a primary method of backup, but it can be used as like a last resort. In PS plus decides to delete data if your subscription has been inactive. Really f**ked up on sony's part to do this. Anti Consumer to the MAX:ranting:

Once you Sync trophies online it stays forever.

This copying the whole thing is a dick move.. Just checked my save back up and its 8 GB.. so I have to rinse n repeat this to save scum in Elden Ring or buy 1 month US PS Plus :wallbash: 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope Sony invests more in studios and games instead of chasing this subscription chu***pa.

They need to have a balance to be honest.

Games like Demon Souls & Returnal once launch year hype is done & dusted,belong on a subscription.

& Games like Spider-Man not showing up on subscription (not talking about 1-2 odd months on PSnow) even in it’s 5th year is pretty stupid.

Day1 model is not feasible yet obviously,unless you have investment plans like M$.

& even that is still a vision rather than a reality with just 3 big games in last 5 years(which ppl were tired of) & 4 in 6 after 2022.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I hope Sony invests more in studios and games instead of chasing this subscription chu***pa.

This will happen too 

34 minutes ago, Modern_Ubermensch said:

So i dont know where to post this but this thread is mostly active so here goes

Bought Lofus2 from gameloot last month, and returned them this week

They are not accepting it saying its scratched 

What are my options now 

Sell on CeX or OLX

15 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Nope. Shouldn't be but if possible remove it before giving it to them. Even their cases come with CeX stickers. 

Aside from a sticker, GL put a stamp on the discs so they are non-removable. CeX also have a strict policy  not to accept discs with scratches. 

• Like 1