The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Most people would not bother taking these steps for something insignificant. Though it is straight out vandalism of the discs. Difficult to prove such scratch claims. Best is not to buy from GL again unless you’re really desperate. 

I just rechecked and even my disc from gamenation has an ink stamp. Apparently similar to gameloot, these guys are also inking discs now :doh:

13 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

I just rechecked and even my disc from gamenation has an ink stamp. Apparently similar to gameloot, these guys are also inking discs now :doh:

Really? My preowned copy of HFW and R&C do not have it. 

43 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

both gameloot and gamenation won’t be bothered with ink stamps right? As long as there is no scratch on the data reading side of the disc? 

anyone faced any non-acceptance or other issues purely due to ink stamp?

Yes they are accepted. Only scratches are an issue for them. They won’t bother checking them (I guess too much time to load them in the respective console and wait if they work unlike the hardware) 

23 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Really? My preowned copy of HFW and R&C do not have it. 

Yes they are accepted. Only scratches are an issue for them. They won’t bother checking them (I guess too much time to load them in the respective console and wait if they work unlike the hardware) 

I checked my copy of Uncharted 4 i got a few months back, it has an ink stamp for gamenation

13 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

I don't think CEX will accept this...

CeX will accept it no matter how it looks on the cover side. They just don’t accept scratched disks. 

13 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

and what's the reason behind doing this? 

Maybe to convey that all stamped discs are tested and verified. 

And also, branding/free advertising. 

2 minutes ago, K amit said:

Well, I know that gaming PCs are preferred more in general. But gaming laptops are also not that bad, big companies have released gaming laptops that are great. Only by looking at the specifications, one can sense how good a gaming laptop can be. Not only this, the best thing that I found in gaming laptops is multiple connectivity options that PCs might miss or don't have. By the I have complied complete information about gaming laptops in different price range(budget), one can select what suits him/her the most. One can check them here...

gaming laptops under 1.5 lakhunder 1 lakhunder 90000under 80000under 70000under 60000 and I hope this will definitely help gaming achievers like you. 

Austin Powers No GIF

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Posting pics on ivg is a long process

aint that the truth! My first few months here I kept asking people hwo to post pics because i thought it possibly cant be that complicated. :bigyellowgrin: