The Playstation 5 thread

It will be priced higher than GPU only if they are unleashing their Full First Party might going forth. 

Otherwise won’t make any sense. 

Also no back door obviously in Sony’s case. 

14 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

They are not competing with GPU For sure. They aint giving day one access to 70$ first party titles for 10-20$ for sure.

If they want to price it higher than GPU. 
Then I believe they have to offer day 1 first party games. 

I think they might just give that as an ultra premium option. 

Edited by AnK

4 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Potential leak:

EuO35Iq.jpg

Fake -

1) Game demos are free by their very nature. If a game has a demo, it's free - otherwise there is no point or it's not a demo. No need to advertise it. They should have mentioned Early Access or Full Game Timed Access to make it more believable (Like EA does)

2) They are already giving free games/month on normal PS+. There is no use removing it from the so called "Bronze" tier. Same for PS store discounts.

3) $ sign keeps changing. I don't think any company does this. Clearly Photoshopped.

4) No mention of Cloud Saves.

5) Far too expensive. Current PS+ offers all the features of the so-called "PS+ Gold" here (Minus Streaming). Normal PS+ costs $59.99/annum. They are going from $60 per annum to $159.96/annum, with no new additions. Useless

6) Sony is not yet able to stream even PS3 titles properly. It's one of the reasons PS Now is failing. They had to give PS4 titles as downloadable for the service to even exist. Last time, they were trying to emulate PS3 on PS4/PS5 systems and offer PS3 titles as downloadble. Forget about streaming PS5 titles. Also charging $239.96/annum for streaming games - omegalul. They are just asking to be crucified.

Edited by roun90

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

200.gif

It would make sense if they are really looking to charge $240 a year. 

But end of the day subscriptions are only profitable if you know maximum demographic would want to enroll. 

I’m not sure about $240 a year price point. 
Not everyone is into every first party Sony game. 

& they can’t really afford to do what M$ is doing by taking all sorts of dents on their wallets. 

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

1) Game demos are free by their very nature. If a game has a demo, it's free - otherwise there is no point or it's not a demo. No need to advertise it. They should have mentioned Early Access or Full Game Timed Access to make it more believable (Like EA does)

Now Sony will change it and lock them behind Spartacus paywall. :giggle:

Also, I guess the demos will be for first party games like God of war as well and they don't usually get demos at all. 

Edited by Vamos