The Playstation 5 thread

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Games that were already 30fps or 60fps on Pro & have no official patch run about the same. 

Loading times are a slight benefit but it’s not too much. 

I was waiting for new lighter heatsink models to hit India to be honest. 
The unpatched BC games are just an added reason. 

why wait for the new heatsink?

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

PS1 gen kids will get this. Esp the ones pirating games. 

RDT_20220510_2234226687544642211557807.jpg

Wasn't it the other way around? The SCE logo used to come up first and then the PS logo and if the PS logo came up, that meant it was a readable disc and we could play the game.

Was the same case for the PS2. Ah, the memories!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

why wait for the new heatsink?

Coz the old launch models are getting too much faulty reports. 
Here itself many ppl have complained about it dying before or after 1 year. 

Would rather take my chance with new one…

will definitely buy it in next to next few drops. 

2 hours ago, speeddemon said:

I bought my PS5 from the April drop, got the New version PS5 unit & also the updated Dual Sense controller came with it.

Hope this info helps..

Noob Question - how do you check the above things :fear1:

10 hours ago, speeddemon said:

i guess u already googled it :D

Didn't get time last night . Googled it today .

The PS5 I own was billed in March and yes it's the newer PS5 and updated controller as well .

• Thanks 1

In the email seen by Bloomberg, PlayStation president Jim Ryan didn’t take a stance on abortion rights, instead writing that the company and its community are “multi-faceted and diverse, holding many different points of view.” He wrote that “we owe it to each other and to PlayStation’s millions of users to respect differences of opinion among everyone in our internal and external communities. Respect does not equal agreement. But it is fundamental to who we are as a company and as a valued global brand.”

Ryan then went on to write that he “would like to share something lighthearted to help inspire everyone to be mindful of having balance that can help ease the stress of uncertain world events,” saying it was recently his two cats’ first birthday and elaborating over the next few paragraphs about his cats’ birthday cakes, their noises and his desire to one day get a dog.

In internal discussions viewed by Bloomberg, which hasn’t been previously reported, employees at several PlayStation studios expressed their displeasure at the tone of the email. Some women wrote that they felt their rights were disrespected or trivialized by the message. One employee said they’d “never been so mad about a cat birthday before.”

----------

My, oh my... This is some messed up sh*t by Jimbo. Lol! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Budhaape mein sathiya gaya hai, lagta hai...