The Playstation 5 thread

32 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

In this case not taking a stand or both siding is going against it. Imagine if tomorrow Modi resurrected the Nasbandi law and said all unmarried men and men above 40 must get snipped. People debate about it and now there are two sides. And then someone like Amber Heard comes on TV and says "we should listen to and respect both side". Fk no, there's no respecting the opinion of the people who wants to snip my dick :lol: Especially from people of opposite gender.

Well that’s the whole point I’m trying to make.

There’s just no implication as to which side he is saying this to.

Maybe for all we know he could be saying this to the side that is against it. (Right to Abortion)

As no matter which religion,ethnicity,culture or region they come from, they need to accept the fact that opinions of ppl who are for it are of importance & need better understanding. 

It’s a very general statement he is making which could be applied to any angle of society no matter which way you look at. 

Anyway I obviously don’t have full info so better keep out of it. 

(Just fire him anyway yeah) 

Edited by AnK

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

Maybe for all we know he could be saying this to the side that is against it. (Right to Abortion)

As no matter which religion,ethnicity,culture or region they come from, they need to accept the fact that opinions of ppl who are for it are of importance & need better understanding. 

It’s a very general statement he is making which could be applied to any angle of society no matter which way you look at. 

Anyway I obviously don’t have full info so better keep out of it. 

(Just fire him anyway yeah) 

Its a bad look, especially when one of your own studio, Bungie, took a firm stand for the rights of women. What if Bungie decides to back out of the deal now? Now it becomes a real world consequence simply because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

What a idiotic thing to do, I’m fully expecting a damage control retraction post soon.

Who tf approved this??

7 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its a bad look, especially when one of your own studio, Bungie, took a firm stand for the rights of women. What if Bungie decides to back out of the deal now? Now it becomes a real world consequence simply because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.

Yeah it does come out a bit unclear of what one really wants to say or what his personal stand is. 
If no stand then why even make vague statements. 

Specially when you are more interested in your cats & dogs.

40 minutes ago, AnK said:

The "respect both sides" speeches on this topic are all invariably asking you to agree that anti-abortionists have a point. And that is particularly grating now, with the regressive anti abortion laws passed in some US states recently.

It was immeasurably stupid of him to even  get into it, and then follow it up with cats and dogs.

4 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

A functioning democracy and workplace works when opinions from all sides are respected

Opinions from all sides are not respected. 

But you are free to express it. 

There’s a huge difference. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Will retardera and other media houses cancel PlayStation and its discussion. 

Yes, but Jimbo will give a retraction/"I didn't mean to say that" statement before such a thing happens

42 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes, but Jimbo will give a retraction/"I didn't mean to say that" statement before such a thing happens

Jimbo probably has a gag order put on him by the HQ while a PR team prepares a response. You might even get a state of play announcement to distract people :lol: 

57 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

PS OT on reset already distracted by SH leaks ???

2 hours ago, Vamos said:

Opinions from all sides are not respected. 

But you are free to express it. 

There’s a huge difference. 

Seriously. There are plenty of holocaust deniers and other conspiracy theoriests as well out there. Might as well start respecting their "opinions" as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

Seriously. There are plenty of holocaust deniers and other conspiracy theoriests as well out there. Might as well start respecting their "opinions" as well.

But what exactly are the 2 sides here? I don't follow that news so have no idea. Acc to my incomplete knowledge the 2 sides are...

Side a (bad guys) : complete ban on abortion or ban after certain weeks are completed when the foetus is technically alive and has a heartbeat. The law that is applicable in our country too. 

Side b (good guys) : should have the freedom to abort anytime before delivery. 

Is this correct or am I completely wrong? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

But what exactly are the 2 sides here? I don't follow that news so have no idea. Acc to my incomplete knowledge the 2 sides are...

Side a (bad guys) : complete ban on abortion or ban after certain weeks are completed when the foetus is technically alive and has a heartbeat. The law that is applicable in our country too. 

Yes even I want to know this. 
Post 20 weeks pregnancy is considered “unethical” unless there is some danger to the mother. 

Even the Down syndrome foetuses are only allowed to be aborted before this time in India. 

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Nope. US is basically a sh*thole with some states having blanket anti-abortion law. No abortion allowed even if the fetus has developed out of sexual abuse/rape etc. Some states do allow the right of choice (i.e. depends on the mother whether she wants abortion or not). But basically a "first world" country even having such a debate is just f**king insane. 

This + gun laws make US the most brain dead chutiya country on Earth. 

Please do respect my opinion even if someone doesn't agree with it. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Also, for those who don't know, there are many religious groups in US who apparently run abortion clinics, where they try to talk to females to get out of abortion. 

Poori chootiyon ki jamaat hai. 

Respect my opinion, pretty please. :hi:

Edit: Texas Heartbeat Act - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Heartbeat_Act - basically no abortion after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Most females won't even come to know they are pregnant at 6 weeks. :lol:

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

5 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Pro Life and Pro Choice both find common ground when it comes to late abortions. It is a different topic altogether. Some US states ban just late abortions and some states make it hard to get access to such medical services. 

However, the implications of completely banning the right to abort are really severe, especially in teenagers who've had unplanned or accidental pregnancies. 

States like Alabama, Ohio and few others have already passed such laws, which really is shocking. Says a lot how some US states are still in the stone age. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Ours is 24 weeks now (5+ months), and only reason its not beyond that is its very risky for the mother after that.