The Playstation 5 thread

46 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

steam has regional pricing 

Yes they do but they wouldn’t want anyone signing a deal with them to be highlighted on their storefront & then be given away for free on GamesPass or EGS. 

That’s what these deals usually safeguard,a popular & much more visible storefront’s marketing capabilities. 

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes they do but they wouldn’t want anyone signing a deal with them to be highlighted on their storefront & then be given away for free on GamesPass or EGS. 

That’s what these deals usually safeguard,a popular & much more visible storefront’s marketing capabilities. 

They don't sign deals like these. 

You can buy keys elsewhere like humble bundle, donate everything to charity yet still redeem on steam etc. It's quiet user friendly.

I don’t know how steam in particular works & I didn’t even mention it while mentioning regional pricing. 

I was just implying why would these deals be made by popular store fronts when they are giving someone a front page visibility on their popular portal. 

Kinda like same reason why the cross platform DLC commission deal. 

Ppl playing F2P games on Sony’s more popular servers but spending money on dlc elsewhere just simply can’t be allowed from a basic business standpoint. 

Edited by AnK

6 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

So KP is making the AAA version and bloober is making the subscription version? 

possibly, there is also a rumour of a VR version 

I wish we could get a 4k 60fps patch/remaster for these games:

1. Assassins Creed Unity (great crowd density and parkour, game was ahead of its time)

2. Watch_Dogs (remember E3 2012 demo?, it would be great to see that version)

3. Sleeping Dogs (combat is unique, love environmental kills)

4. Batman Arkham Knight (definitive Batman game IMO, has so much Batman content, introduces the player to a lot of Batman villains and allies, Mark Hamill Joker and Kevin Conroy Batman <3)

5. Watch Dogs 2 (one of better Ubisoft games along with Far Cry 5 in terms of look, graphics and minimal UI, fantastic virtual tourism)

RDR2 is at the top of the list. 

Most of the games I want to play from last gen have received updates except this. 

& I’m sure it’ll be the most wanted update for last gen across all gamers.

Edited by AnK

36 minutes ago, AnK said:

RDR2 is at the top of the list. 

Most of the games I want to play from last gen have received updates except this. 

& I’m sure it’ll be the most wanted update for last gen across all gamers.

oh yes forgot about that, 4k 60fps RDR2 would be great.

But I don't know if I'll ever play it again, RDR2 can only enjoyed when I have all the time in the world with no work or responsibilities. I played it in college after getting a PPO so I had no tensions, I even watched 2 seasons of Westworld and Django Unchained for extra immersion. Tried playing it on PC in the pandemic and I could not get into it, as everything feels very sluggish and I don't feel like I have time for that. 

8 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

oh yes forgot about that, 4k 60fps RDR2 would be great.

Add Mafia Definitive Edition Trilogy to the list too.

As if any moron developer is listening :rofl: 

BC ppl on internet more worried about Sony asking ₹500 to give patch on older games but no one gives a sh*t about newer & total absentee titles. :lol: 

10 hours ago, Gavara Tarun said:

I wish we could get a 4k 60fps patch/remaster for these games:

1. Assassins Creed Unity (great crowd density and parkour, game was ahead of its time)

Not 4K but it did get a 60 FPS boost and runs really great on Series X

10 hours ago, AnK said:

On SX it doesn’t. 

Plus they have atleast announced that native version is in the works.

initially, I wanted XOneX for the sole purpose of playing RDR2 at native 4K@30fps, I didn’t want to play it on PS4 Pro as checkerboarding wasn’t all that good

then I joined IVG where people suggest going for XSX if feasible as it’s much better than XOneX. Meanwhile I also got to know the Gamepass 3 year conversion process which added the incentive 

playing RDR2 at native 4K was really my original and main motivation for purchasing XSX and also the 1st game that I played on XSX. Damn, I was so blown away with the gfx fidelity of RDR2@XSX coming from PS4 Pro games

RDR2 works exactly same on OneX as it would on SX.

No incentive apart from loading times. 

You were gravely misguided into buying an SX. 
(though at that point buying OneX even made lesser sense).