The Playstation 5 thread

I have played most of the PS Exclusive games on PS4 Slim and currently don't own any console. Thinking of buying a PS5 now. Will the experience be new and justifies the 50k expense ? I have a 4k TV (which I previously didn't have).

35 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

I have played most of the PS Exclusive games on PS4 Slim and currently don't own any console. Thinking of buying a PS5 now. Will the experience be new and justifies the 50k expense ? I have a 4k TV (which I previously didn't have).

How are you eddy? Everything good?

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Yes, for 60 fps mainly

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Once you experience 60 fps in those games, you ain’t going back.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

I myself just bought a PS5 last month and I am still playing on my Full hd tv and even on that it's better compared to PS4 slim for same games . So with quite a few PS5 games now and 4k TV it's worth the expense imo .

• Like 1

https://www.leoedit.com/culture/norman-reedus-on-the-end-of-an-era/

Okay, so you got the book going on, you've got the final season coming out, then the spinoff, and you're filming Death Stranding, the video game.

We just started the second one.

How did that come about?

Guillermo Del Toro, who gave me my first movie, called me up and said, "Hey, there's a guy named Hideo Kojima, he's gonna call you, just say yes." And I go, "What do you mean just say yes?" He goes, "Stop being an a**hole, just say yes." Then I was in San Diego and Hideo came with a big group of people, he's from Tokyo, and he showed me what he was working on on a game called Silent Hill. I was blown away by what he was showing me, and I was like, "Yes, let's do this." It's not Ms. Pacman; it's so realistic, it's so futuristic, it's so complicated and beautiful, and I was completely blown away.

It took me maybe two or three years to finish all the MoCap sessions and everything. It takes a lot of work. And then the game came out, and it just won all these awards, and it was a huge thing, so we just started part two of that.

Death Stranding Thumbs Up GIF by PlayStationDE

• Like 1