The Playstation 5 thread

17 minutes ago, AnK said:

What if Sony/Capcom tells you that games bought on a Discount are not valid for an upgrade?!? 

I’m pretty sure they aren’t gona upgrade the RE7 they gave on PSplus :rofl: 

RE7 I've already played and platted, not gonna revisit that even with the upgrade. RE2 and RE3 Remakes I haven't played yet. 

Besides, the upgrade is free for all, unlike PS+. If anything, the chances of Capcom increasing the price of the game is more than them asking for discount they already gave :rofl:

35 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

The god of war show is going to suck. You cannot do justice to the scale of the game with a TV show budget. 

Horizon will suck more. 

It’s impossible to get the CGI right with all those complex machines 

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

^Great. So it was an unforeseen issue after all. Probably. 

They certainly didn’t want to offer discounts on day1 of the service. 
As 90% are already stacked discount subs it was as good as offering PS+Extra/Premium on a discounted price day1.

They just didn’t contemplate the fact that ppl would not want to pay exorbitant amounts to upgrade their full tenure either. 

I think they desperately need some good strategy implementation when it comes to their products & services,right now it seems like it’s being run by interns. 

Greed has many dimensions. 

So if they have launched a new service with new content & priced it very differently.

Asking the intended money for it could be labelled as greed for some but not for all. 
(that too if there was more clarity on reveal)

But if they go ahead & think they can lock ppl up by their earlier subscription & literally force ppl to pay full price for the entire duration even if one just wants to try this new model for only a while & test waters…..well that’s pretty much straight up greedy. 

You either don’t mix the new sub with the old one or you do & honour it fully with its previous perks. 

One can’t simply take best of both   & give worst of both to the customer. 

Edited by AnK

3 hours ago, gecko89 said:

That's really amazing!!!  to have 20games at launch is really amazing.

I hope those are new ones and not the old game working on psvr2.