The Playstation 5 thread

I hope they don’t make it all serious with the remake. The campiness in RE4 is what made it different and better than any other RE game.

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

I want it to have zombies that die in less bullets :fear:

I was playing RE3 demo and was shooting a zombie( in the head ), f**ker wasn't dying until i put like 10 bullets

into it's head

do zombies in these games come with nanomachines :P ?

1 round to the knee…. Then suplex

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

I hope they don’t make it all serious with the remake. The campiness in RE4 is what made it different and better than any other RE game.

I thought all the RE games have been campy. It's kind of part of their identity at this point IMO.

49 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think they’re going for the serious route and reimagining the tone while keeping some elements from the OG. I think a fresh take is better because it will play out as almost a new game. 

Just now, STICK3Rboy said:

I thought all the RE games have been campy. It's kind of part of their identity at this point IMO.

RE4 is extra campy

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

I think they’re going for the serious route and reimagining the tone while keeping some elements from the OG. I think a fresh take is better because it will play out as almost a new game. 

I get that, but the tone is what I loved the most. It had the perfect balance of horror and camp

2 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Yeah looks like a more serious take than the base game. And yeah I would also prefer a fresh take after playing this game on PC/PS3/XB1X :P

Good SoP.

FF16, SF6 looked quite nice. So did Stray. I don't play horror games, but amazing times coming for the ones who do! :thumbsup: I also liked what I saw of Season: A letter to the future.

BTW, there's still no way to buy SM: RM as a standalone game on the PS5, but it will be available on PC. Great going, Sony!

The PSVR2 stuff looked quite okay. Didn't look like a must-have so far. Yet. I'm willing to wait for a few more presentations/demos before drawing a conclusion whether I want to buy it or not.