The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, AnK said:

Even PS4/5 has implemented it fairly recently. 

Xbox controllers just never had any sort of motion tech ever. 

When games control as good as Halo Infinite/ Gears 5, I don't see the point of ruining it with gimicky stuff.

1 minute ago, RV1709 said:

Don’t forget Forza 

Racing games can be controlled via gyroscope? 

I never understood it anyways. I change position during extended sessions and super annoying to keep controller straight at all times.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

That's pretty much been my experience with gyro aiming but people really swear by it so idk. Tried it in HFW and Botw and it completely threw off my aim. 

I haven't tried it with PS, but Wii and some Switch games are super fun with gyro, specially in couch mode. 

Y'all saw the new Sonic Frontiers gameplay? Looks....more like a tech demo than anything.

So much pop-in,wonky animations,feels slow and open world looks bland af.

Lmao,the worst is the climbing mechanic.Is every openworld game trying to be BOTW? Just straight up copied a mechanic for no particular reason.

Most sonic fans hate it too,what do you guys think? A new mainline 3D open world sonic game is interesting for sure but i don't think it will live upto it's expectations especially not after seeing the gameplay and some say it's the footage of an outdate build but that still doesn't give me any hope tbh.

1 minute ago, BK__317 said:

Y'all saw the new Sonic Frontiers gameplay? Looks....more like a tech demo than anything.

So much pop-in,wonky animations,feels slow and open world looks bland af.

Lmao,the worst is the climbing mechanic.Is every openworld game trying to be BOTW? Just straight up copied a mechanic for no particular reason.

Most sonic fans hate it too,what do you guys think? A new mainline 3D open world sonic game is interesting for sure but i don't think it will live upto it's expectations especially not after seeing the gameplay and some say it's the footage of an outdate build but that still doesn't give me any hope tbh.

It looks unlike Sonic tbh. Not that I'm a fan, but even to peeps such as me, it looks bland. 

8 minutes ago, AnK said:

^^Hopefully we'll see RE4 gameplay & most of our answers regarding "milking/design" answered.

I guess it’s too early for gameplay and literally no one in gen pop world is even debating milking vs design. Coming out of SOP, this is the most anticipated/ sought after game judging by views

It's due out in 9 months.

& if the original was anything to go by it will be a huge game.

Sometimes must be ready to show.

I just hope they aren't breaking it into parts or anything.....just one big meaty game like the original.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

General population is happy paying $70 for recycle fifa games and buy the sh*t out of Ubilol. It's not the metric to go by for enthusiast forum. Might work for Instagram though. 

Fifa games are more of a yearly service game with the developer having to pay exorbitant amounts of licensing fees to bring the product out on the market.

So if the sport authorities,players & their fans are OK with this sort of setup I don't think "enthusiast forum" members who wouldn't have bothered to play it every year as much as the fans do, shouldn't bother about this setup either.

As for ubilol games.....they are not doing good anymore as they once did.

Once core gamers get bored it does reflect.

1 minute ago, playstationdude said:

I hope they have something to show on pragmata. That game went completely off the grid.

Most likely a vaporware like many others they reveal at the start of every gen but end up "milking" RE,SF,MH & other old stuff :giggle:

13 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

General population is happy paying $70 for recycle fifa games and buy the sh*t out of Ubilol. It's not the metric to go by for enthusiast forum. Might work for Instagram though. 

Comparing Ubilawl and fifa/cod to a remake like RE2 is such a slap to the face when that game stood out as one of the best of 2019 

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Comparing Ubilawl and fifa/cod to a remake like RE2 is such a slap to the face when that game stood out as one of the best of 2019 

I think at some point GTA will be brought in too.

Coz that's what gaming circles around.

GTA,FIFA,Classic Remakes(with redesign) & Forum Enthusiasts.

Oh yeah "Freebies" just has to be part of it now,like totally.