The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Waste of time and effort of everyone involved in making this and everyone playing it. 

You can wipe your bum with money. Does not mean it's very wise to do so. 

Feels opinionated. 

I’ve been excited for this remake ever since the rumours started. 

Why spoil the fun for people who are genuinely excited? ?

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Shitty controls, lol. Talk about wild exaggeration. Controls are certainly better than Ninja Gaiden and Witcher 3 which everyone jerks off to oblivion. 

Go back and play it, it controls like sh*t compared to Part 2. Its not even funny how badly its aged.

14 minutes ago, Vamos said:

If you actually compared the attention to detail and the overall quality of what Bluepoint did with DS remake, it puts GTA 5 upgrade to shame. 

I'd assume TLOU will be even better. 

This is a full visual remake, unlike GTA V which is just a remaster. 

I'm not defending $70 price tag, but you don't have to buy it at $70. 

Wait for one month, physical copies will go for 3000. 

You don't even have to buy it lol :rofl:

It's remaster is on PS4, and it doesn't even look that bad for a 7th gen console game.

I mean it does look old, but not unplayably dated old.

This reminds me of the start of the PS4 gen when the bots were sh*tting on remasters of popular ps3 games :rofl:

In 8 years we get a remake for already a remastered with 'fantastic controls' for 70$ 

Community is thanking Jim Ryan for making this happen. 

We'd like some more Remakes Jim

Coz old games had 'shitty' controls. 

We'd gladly pay! 

2 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, I didn't knew the 10 year old masterpiece had a 'shitty' controls. 

If they weren't shitty ND wouldn't be fixing them with Part 2 controls and accessibility options. Its a proper tank control from the period when tank controls were meta.

YT trailer:

Waste of resources, IMO. I mean, "built from the ground-up for PS5" is as cash-grab a statement as it can get.

Well, for the ones who haven't played it and are gonna play it now, enjoy! ??

As much as I love the series, I ain't buying this. This is equivalent to R* releasing GTAV "from the ground-up for new-gen consoles."

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

YT trailer:

Waste of resources, IMO. I mean, "built from the ground-up for PS5" is as cash-grab a statement as it can get.

Well, for the ones who haven't played it and are gonna play it now, enjoy! ??

As much as I love the series, I ain't buying this. This is equivalent to R* releasing GTAV "from the ground-up for new-gen consoles."

Yes, I heard ND was put to work on this, not some other studio like bluepoint, at this point BB "Remake" is not far they way they seem to have just forgotten about it.

1 minute ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes, I heard ND was put to work on this, not some other studio like bluepoint, at this point BB "Remake" is not far they way they seem to have just forgotten about it.

ND probably worked on it for a year and some months.

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

If they weren't shitty ND wouldn't be fixing them with Part 2 controls and accessibility options. Its a proper tank control from the period when tank controls were meta.

Accessibility options doesn't mean they fixed it. Pt 2 needed to have rearranged controls because of the variety in gameplay. We can't say the same in Pt 1 

Accessibility options are nice to have, not necessary. 

If you say that it's great for disabled then yes they are. Kudos to ND for that. 

But paying 70$ for Accessibility options. I don't think it's worth it. 

12 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Accessibility options doesn't mean they fixed it. Pt 2 needed to have rearranged controls because of the variety in gameplay. We can't say the same in Pt 1 

Accessibility options are nice to have, not necessary. 

If you say that it's great for disabled then yes they are. Kudos to ND for that. 

But paying 70$ for Accessibility options. I don't think it's worth it. 

Its not just accessibility options, the game literally controls like a late gen PS3 game with added emphasis on tank control. The camera movement is weird, aiming is loose like old UC games, inventory management is awkward, and Joel moves like he has hernia. The jump from part 1 to UC4 and part 2 is generational.

F*CK YEAH !! 

Looks freakin gorgeous, don't mind replaying one of the finest games ever made, and that too when it looks so good.

Not gonna pay full price though, on sale definitely. 

11 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

F*CK YEAH !! 

Looks freakin gorgeous, don't mind replaying one of the finest games ever made, and that too when it looks so good.

Not gonna pay full price though, on sale definitely. 

Yeah Sept means it'll be $30 by BF, especially going by the way Part 2 price dropped.