The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, UxoriousHades03 said:

idk yaar, reddit par poocha, most of them cancelled their gt7, i dont have those nerves :( 

Wow. I wouldn’t risk it. 

afik, your whole bundle will get canceled if you cancel either of those. 

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Goosebumps Ka Baap :majesty:

This scene alone is a differentiator between those who played the earlier games and those who were new.

This was me when i played it for the first time Doctor Who Reaction GIF

EDIT;. Also Judge tearing up at the mocap session :cry:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

This was like my *Whistle* moment as it brought back that BRUTAL Kratos image. The game all this while had that fatherly mature Kratos and this scene gave me flashbacks of my PS2/PS3 days where the older games gave me so many good memories!!

14 minutes ago, Rosh said:

Anyone figure out how to use Hotstar and other OTT apps on a ps5?

I’m just able to use Amazon prime and Netflix.

any help would be appreciated.

There is no HotStar on PS5.. There is Disney plus which needs US account..

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

It was a big disappointment for me when I saw that they ditched the extended plume of prometheus combo in gow 2018 as seen below from 1:20 to 1:24

40 minutes ago, Rosh said:

Anyone figure out how to use Hotstar and other OTT apps on a ps5?

I’m just able to use Amazon prime and Netflix.

any help would be appreciated.

There's no way to use OTT apps which are not officially supported on PS5. You can use PS remote play (available on Android) to cast your phone ( Screen Mirroring ) on PS5 .

But that you can do on TV as well or run these apps natively on your TV.  

36 minutes ago, Azathoth said:

It was a big disappointment for me when I saw that they ditched the extended plume of prometheus combo in gow 2018 as seen below from 1:20 to 1:24

They revamped a lot of combos in favour of the new engines gameplay mechanics. I mean in God of War III remastered, they literally had air juggling combos. This game didn't even have a jump function. I feel like this game was geared more toward a slower but heavy impacting combos. The previous games had a more snappier approach and felt more fluid. 

For example, take this combo video from God of War III. You can see how the flow of the combat is much faster and it lines up well with the magic uses. 

Now here's one from the recent game. Notice how the weapon switching transition animation takes sometime while it's almost non-existent in God of War III. 

The funny thing is how certain games are able to pick up the saves with no issues while others don't. For instance, I bought the Legacy of Thieves collection and I had my Uncharted Lost Legacy save from the US copy I had played on my internal drive. It was directly able to port my save from the in-game menu and load that US save file on an Indian digital copy of the game. It's so weird how Sony doesn't have a fixed method to port saves conveniently.