The Playstation 5 thread

48 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Their region locking nonsense is so 90s. Rest of the OS and store is so modern, it sticks out like a sore thumb. 

28 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Miles is a known issue I think.. other games if region matches it works.. but high time to do Xbox like Universal saves across..

Yeah man i still dont get why they need to do this! No usb backups for ps5 , region locked saves . Horrible anti-consumer moves.

Days gone had same issue.

1 minute ago, rushab oswal said:

Horrible anti-consumer moves

It's not anti-consumer bro :P

This is pure incompetence. 

Even if you had the ability to backup saves via USB, they'd still be useless due to region locked save files. 

1 minute ago, Vamos said:

It's not anti-consumer bro :P

This is pure incompetence. 

Even if you had the ability to backup saves via USB, they'd still be useless due to region locked save files. 

but at least for folks who don’t use Ps plus it would have been useful.. now if someone’s PS5 goes kaput and went for a replacement, they don’t have cloud saves their game progress is completely lost :ranting: 

The only other way is to back up the entire PS5 which can’t be done occasionally either.. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Someone was saying here earlier that now you can backup saves via USB without PS plus . Haven't tried myself yet . 

PS5 saves? Nope. It's still locked to online. Local would only be a full driver back-up solution I think. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

~50% states are set make it illegal. 13 states have laws in place which automatically make it illegal if Roe v Wade is overturned. US sure is repressive for a country which claims to be the last bastion of "FREEDOM" 

Louisiana already made it illegal, literally minutes after the SC decision. :rofl:

What is ironical is that US is extremely bothered about protecting an unborn kid but not as bothered about ending gun violence that has led to so many living kids being shot dead in school ?

Edited by RV1709
  • Like 1