The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

ShopatSc and Amazon are as official as it gets. You're implying false equivalence where there is none. And no the conversation was not about US prices solely if you actually read. 

I did read, snakes post was actually EU nations, not USD but the same applies, they're not selling game+console price either. You would have known this if you actually read.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

But i agree with one point. 

Instead of giving a title, they should rather give out ps plus sub for 3/4 months.

They did this with older gens, might come out in time. 

In other news, new prepaid cards for new ps+ are already out. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Why are bringing USD into it if the math is as simple as INR X + INR Y = INR X+Y? 

Apple increased their prices recently. Microsoft did too. I guess Sony doesn't have that kind of market power in a market where it has 90% share as per expert analysts. 

Microsoft follows us pricing (thus increasing dollar value will lead to increase in prices)

sony follows european pricing in india, thats why no change till now.

Ps: read this on twitter.

1 hour ago, radicaldude said:

paKman

20220628-210338.jpg

Thought they'd at least announce the SoP date today, false alarm I guess. 

On the bright side, Ragnarok is rated in South Korea. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Official:

The brand will leverage Sony’s high quality display and audio technologies, said Sony home entertainment president Kazuo Kii.

----------

Weird name, if you ask me.

Kazuo Kii is not a weird name! :slap:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Walker said:

Kazuo Kii is not a weird name! :slap:

Agreed, but I was talking about the Inzone brand name.

-----

BTW, Sony decided to unveil it via some YouTubers, like they did with the PS5 (remember the Japanese YTers video).

-------------

Completely different division working on these. The audio (headphones) and display (monitors) departments. Not related to PlayStation or SIE directly at all.

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

oMKdV0A.png

Does this mean 3D Audio won't work on these headphones if used with a PS5?

I feel it still would. Considering the PS5 does it at the console-level and it's not dependent on the headphones.

Just get a headphones with proper soundstage. No need for this processing. An audio processor cannot be as accurate as a human mixing audio for desired results.

8 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

oMKdV0A.png

Does this mean 3D Audio won't work on these headphones if used with a PS5?

I feel it still would. Considering the PS5 does it at the console-level and it's not dependent on the headphones.

Any decent headphone will work with the PS5. 3D audio will also work, if I were you I would get a non-gaming headphone from Beyerdynamic/ Audio Technica/ Sennheiser. Gaming headphones are gimmicky 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Vaibhavp said:

Just get a headphones with proper soundstage. No need for this processing. An audio processor cannot be as accurate as a human mixing audio for desired results.

8 hours ago, SuperT said:

Any decent headphone will work with the PS5. 3D audio will also work, if I were you I would get a non-gaming headphone from Beyerdynamic/ Audio Technica/ Sennheiser. Gaming headphones are gimmicky 

Any suggestions for a headphone in range of 3k . Want to use it with PS5. Wired/wireless will both work .

Edited by Krazyniks