The Playstation 5 thread

25 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

Any suggestions for a headphone in range of 3k . Want to use it with PS5. Wired/wireless will both work .

There are ton of options but these are the ones I have personally used. They will perform good. 

https://www.headphonezone.in/products/hifiman-re400

Though with ps5 i would highly recommend using a usb dac and connect hps directly to it instead of controller. For xbox connect them to hp jack of your tv/monitor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Any suggestions for a headphone in range of 3k . Want to use it with PS5. Wired/wireless will both work .

In that budget it’ll be difficult to find good over the ear headphones, you can try to get a Audio Technica M30X on sale. If you can find a Beyerdynamic DT770 second hand in good condition then you’ll score gold. It’s a brilliant headphone and pretty awesome for gaming.

You can go for in ear, if you’re okay with that - KZ ZSN Pro are pretty good.

Lots of options in the wired gaming headphones range for that budget checkout HyperX or Logitech. If you want budget wireless ones then checkout Logitech G435. 

Edited by SuperT
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Snake said:

24% of all units in India imported just this last month - has the stock situation improved significantly or is Sony allocating more units to Indian markets ?

Are they expecting more business from here coinciding with launch of new PS plus subscription service here. But wouldn't they get more business from American/European or even Japanese markets since these are much bigger markets for them .

6 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

PS5 in stock on Flipkart. Go go go ;)

Checked just now. Sold out :( Usually how long does the stock last? Earlier wasn’t tracking since I was busy with clearing the ps4 backlog. Also, does it randomly go live like this or do FK/Amazon announce the dates beforehand? 

Spoiler

Edited by rAgHaV

1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Checked just now. Sold out :( Usually how long does the stock last? Earlier wasn’t tracking since I was busy with clearing the ps4 backlog. Also, does it randomly go live like this or do FK/Amazon announce the dates beforehand? 

Reveal hidden contents

You need to follow the Twitter account notifications for these random drops..  It was there for good 2-3 mins on FK

10 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

You need to follow the Twitter account notifications for these random drops..  It was there for good 2-3 mins on FK

Naah. It lasted whe 30 mins. I had one in cart and asked in my network if anyone wanted one.

2 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Naah. It lasted whe 30 mins. I had one in cart and asked in my network if anyone wanted one.

Nice.. ya same I was at payment page and asked the Xbot @El Tigre Chino that I am placing the order.. he chickened out..

@lithuvien I remembered you also..