The Playstation 5 thread

58 minutes ago, DarthVader said:

what is the cheapest way to get psn deluxe annual subscription? 

Also, is it worth it if i can finish around 2 games per month? The games in the sub are really tempting and I'd love to play them but should i go for a different sub instead ? 

If you can play 2 games per month then it's definitely worth it. Difference between extra and deluxe is 800 bucks . PS plus extra is generally enough as it contains the main game catalogue of PS4 n PS5 games . If you like games in  classics catalogue  - PS1/2 titles or PS3 titles remastered for PS4 then you can go for PS plus deluxe. Otherwise ps plus extra should be enough. 

As of now no way to get PS plus sub on discounts. Only available at full price . 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

None of the link mentioned in this post are working . (Apart from Croma and Flopkart). An amazon link would be good if you have any.

follow this twitter, there will be NEW links for Horizon bundle

https://twitter.com/Consoles_India

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

skin goosebumps GIF

Man, I like Pedro as an actor but delivery of that line from Troy Baker was far more impactful. Pedro just spoke it too fast with no emphasis on words "Idea" and "loss". 

Edited by ZooZoo

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

Man, I like Pedro as an actor but delivery of that line from Troy Baker was far more impactful. Pedro just spoke it too fast with no emphasis on words "Idea" and "loss". 

Exactly. No pauses just made it just another dialogue. 

1 hour ago, ZooZoo said:

Playing a game and reaching a story beat is much different than watching a trailer for a TV show.

If it's as well made as other good HBO shows ... they have a lot of character development, detail and nuance. After watching some of them, I no longer care for stories in games cause there really is no comparison.

15 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Playing a game and reaching a story beat is much different than watching a trailer for a TV show.

If it's as well made as other good HBO shows ... they have a lot of character development, detail and nuance. After watching some of them, I no longer care for stories in games cause there really is no comparison.

I mean, its hard to do a better Joel than Troy Baker, dude did an iconic role with tons of emotions. I'll accept Pedro's Joel as another version but I doubt it will raise the same emotions that Troy did with his performance.

4 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

I mean, its hard to do a better Joel than Troy Baker, dude did an iconic role with tons of emotions. I'll accept Pedro's Joel as another version but I doubt it will raise the same emotions that Troy did with his performance.

It won't be the same at all. Different version.

5 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Voice actors have only one way of expression so they tend to be stronger in line delivery. 

This + You can't expect the actor to match up to a carefully made fictional character.

8 hours ago, Vamos said:

HBO last of us teaser  

Personally, done with the franchise.