The Playstation 5 thread

14 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Bruh, I ordered a new game, and they sent me a used copy with a fake case. What difference would it have made if I had played it or not during the waiting period till its return?

Should've clarified in the beginning. People are thinking you order used games, finish them and then return them for a refund :giggle:

• Haha 1

On 9/26/2022 at 9:42 PM, gecko89 said:

I have a feeling FK has been bad for few customers and all of them are here in IVG. 

Everything I've bought from FK has been excellent including the PS5 and Day1 physical games for it. One time I got a PS3 controller instead of PS4 controller, they delivered a new one within 2 days. Also, with the FK Axis card, the cashback you get is money you can use anywhere else(usually deducts from next month CC bill) unlike Amazon where it's always Amazon credits you could only use on Amazon. 

FK Numbah Juan!! 

Depends on sellers. 

On Flipkart it’s hard to check the seller’s name before placing an order. 
As long as it’s RetailNet, it’s safe and I never had any issues even during sales. 

Other 3rd party sellers do indeed sell fake stuff. 

For instance - Search for Dualshock 4 on Flipkart and they always go for 1200-1500 each.
These are obviously fake despite having F-Assured badge on them coz the seller is not RetailNet. 
Some people who don’t know this think it’s genuine. 

Flipkart lacks the quality control wrt 3rd party sellers. 

43 minutes ago, Vamos said:

Depends on sellers. 

On Flipkart it’s hard to check the seller’s name before placing an order. 
As long as it’s RetailNet, it’s safe and I never had any issues even during sales. 

Other 3rd party sellers do indeed sell fake stuff. 

For instance - Search for Dualshock 4 on Flipkart and they always go for 1200-1500 each.
These are obviously fake despite having F-Assured badge on them coz the seller is not RetailNet. 
Some people who don’t know this think it’s genuine. 

Flipkart lacks the quality control wrt 3rd party sellers. 

Ive been facing a nightmare in returning my item , seller was first party (Supercomnet)

On 9/26/2022 at 9:42 PM, gecko89 said:

I have a feeling FK has been bad for few customers and all of them are here in IVG. 

Everything I've bought from FK has been excellent including the PS5 and Day1 physical games for it. One time I got a PS3 controller instead of PS4 controller, they delivered a new one within 2 days. Also, with the FK Axis card, the cashback you get is money you can use anywhere else(usually deducts from next month CC bill) unlike Amazon where it's always Amazon credits you could only use on Amazon. 

FK Numbah Juan!! 

+2

Is FK partial towards 89 I wonder