The Playstation 5 thread

1 minute ago, Assassins Creed said:

No special edition console or plates :angry:

It'd a bad business model for Sony to make game-centric plates or consoles if the console has swappable plates. 

For SE consoles, ppl will just sell the plates individually for a marked up price. 

Maybe they can do it on PS5 Pro if it's designed to be one piece instead of having swappable plates. 

15 minutes ago, Vamos said:

It'd a bad business model for Sony to make game-centric plates or consoles if the console has swappable plates. 

For SE consoles, ppl will just sell the plates individually for a marked up price. 

Maybe they can do it on PS5 Pro if it's designed to be one piece instead of having swappable plates. 

They should totally sell customised plates. Make only a few of them and call it limited edition or whatever and see the internet go crazy over it.

Not sure why they're not doing it.

PSN WALLET CODES AT 18% discount 

Collect video game offer worth 500 off on 5000 orders from amazon pay, click buy now and check out using kotak/citi/icici cards. Should get 5000 worth wallet code for 4000 i think?

500 will be added to your amazon wallet . (do cross check it mentions the 500 video game cashback on checkou)

if someone is buying i would like to get some 2k worth vouchers 

4 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Elden ring :thumbsup:

Also WHO TF Keeps buying fifa, madden and nba every single year?

There is an entire ecosystem behind the FUT sh*t. My wife’s cousins play the heck out of FIFA cos they are good at it and sell the game account (Epic / Playstation) for a much higher price once they get good cards.

They’ve been doing this for the past few years (when they were in college). But you get the drift. As long as idiots who are willing to pay money for digital rewards that get rendered obsolete (in a few months) exist, the games will continue to sell. Even I find it hard to belive to date.

18 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

There is an entire ecosystem behind the FUT sh*t. My wife’s cousins play the heck out of FIFA cos they are good at it and sell the game account (Epic / Playstation) for a much higher price once they get good cards.

They’ve been doing this for the past few years (when they were in college). But you get the drift. As long as idiots who are willing to pay money for digital rewards that get rendered obsolete (in a few months) exist, the games will continue to sell. Even I find it hard to belive to date.

One of my distant cousins got a PS5 last year and all he plays on it is Fortnite and he always calls me for ordering V bucks, whatever those are :doh:

MTXs are dangerous, especially for kids. Once they get a taste, they just want to skip the grind and buy everything. 

23 minutes ago, Vamos said:

One of my distant cousins got a PS5 last year and all he plays on it is Fortnite and he always calls me for ordering V bucks, whatever those are :doh:

MTXs are dangerous, especially for kids. Once they get a taste, they just want to skip the grind and buy everything. 

Yup. And the MTX and gambling nonsense is not just localized to consoles or PC gaming. Look at the amount of money that goes into Dream 11 and other pseudo betting platforms. Not to mention online rummy/poker.