The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, rushab oswal said:

Mine is kay kay oversees . But they had sold few too . BUT MAKE AN UNBOXING VIDEO NO MATTER THE SELLER @KunjanPSD Just in case something goes wrong nothing except an unboxing video will help you.

Thanks. Yes will make the video in any case.

Also does it comes inside another box or just the shipping label slapped on top of the PS5 box? (From Amazon)

Edited by Rey

12 minutes ago, rushab oswal said:

Looking one for yourself?

Yes(although not super urgent given not getting time to play). Ideally DE without game but with game is also fine. Looking from Amazon only to save 5%. 

On 11/11/2022 at 5:32 PM, rushab oswal said:

Mine is kay kay oversees . But they had sold few too . BUT MAKE AN UNBOXING VIDEO NO MATTER THE SELLER @KunjanPSD Just in case something goes wrong nothing except an unboxing video will help you.

When I see my order on PC the seller is "Electronics Bazaar Store" and when I see on Amazon app the seller is "Kay Kay Overseas Corp." 

Anyone else with this discrepancy? :fap:

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

is there any way to download the ps5 game file digitally so that when I get the disc I can just pop it in and start playing with latest updates already downloaded 

You can do this on xbox, can you do it on ps5?

Nope. Not unless you have a verified digital purchase of that copy. This can occur if you upgrade from a PS4 disc to PS5 copy of a game. The PS5 copy gets validated as a purchase and thus gets tied to your account. This way, you can download the PS5 files even if you don't have the disc, but you'll need the disc to actually run the game. 

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, blitzkreiig said:

Guys is there a v2 of Dualsense out as well. How to find out which one is which?

There's no V2 as such, but the controllers got a minor update having stronger trigger springs. In the back of the controller the model number should be followed by a small 'A'.

Assuming its that small 'A' between model number and 5V.

IMG20221113235946.jpg

• Like 1