The Playstation 5 thread

6 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

We have more information on the confirmed project Neil Druckmann is working on at Naughty Dog

- A game structured more like a TV show than anything else Naughty Dog had made!

- Not writing the script alone, or with a single partner assembling a writers’ room.

image.png

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/01/02/can-the-last-of-us-break-the-curse-of-bad-video-game-adaptations

:roflroll:

21 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

I would suggest offer him 52k . And then sell GT7 disc for 1000-1300 . So your net cost would be around 51k. That's fair price with 8 months warranty left . 

Also next drop will be in Jan and might be with GOW-R code and will probably sell for 59.5k . You won't get more than 3k for it's code ( and its not easy selling these either) .

I picked up the console today morning for 53k, he gave me WWE2K and GT7 discs..

I would have waited for a month or so to pickup the new console when stock arrives, but just few days back bough PS Plus Extra one year sub which came just for 3k..

hence I dont want to waste few days or months out of the subscription.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Better that than cellshaded AA, no?

Cell shaded AAA is fun game. It has actual decent comedy.

I think I have seen most of tricks Druckmann uses for storytelling. Would be highly surprised if he made something new and surprising. 

But I suspect I will be able to guess all events in game while playing it. 

3 hours ago, Outlook said:

I picked up the console today morning for 53k, he gave me WWE2K and GT7 discs..

I would have waited for a month or so to pickup the new console when stock arrives, but just few days back bough PS Plus Extra one year sub which came just for 3k..

hence I dont want to waste few days or months out of the subscription.

Cool Enjoy. The Sub is really worth it with the games available on it right now . 

Also GT7 and WWE2K-22 right? They are decent games as well .

WWE2k22 is a good game unlike 2k20 which was very bad with lots of bugs. 

It's been like two years, PC GPU prices have come down and stock is in plenty, still you have PS5 "stock drops" in like every 2 months and it being out of stock otherwise :rofl:

I mean wtf? is Sony genuinely still having supply issues or is this some India-specific artifical scarcity scheme? Some select scalpers grab all the stock and then sell at inflated prices for e.g

13 hours ago, bipin1143 said:

HELP!

duelsense controller facing left stick drift issues!!

controller came with ps5 console. under indian warranty

What should be done from here?

Visit nearest Sony Service Center with Bill

Give them the faulty controller

Wait for a week 

They will call you once new controller arrives 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Jesus ducking Christ. Sony really went to sh*t after they came back on top with the PS4 era.

There are millions of gamers who haven’t played the 1st game yet ,this will be a great opportunity to bring them to the world of Aloy and another blockbuster PS franchise.

20 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

There are millions of gamers who haven’t played the 1st game yet ,this will be a great opportunity to bring them to the world of Aloy and another blockbuster PS franchise.

But the first game is not that old. It works on PS5. Are we going to get forbidden west remake also just because it was cross gen :lol:

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

You're joking, right? It's already playable on the PS5 and PC, and looks good still. 

2 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

At least give people a hint that you are being sarcastic ? .

This sounds too genuine :P