The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, Kumar123 said:

There should be separate comparisons HZD base game and the DLC tbh. 

Yup. The DLC is a lot closer to FW than the base game.

The facial expressions and animations during cutscenes are so much better. 

On 1/4/2023 at 5:04 PM, Krazyniks said:

The Forbidden West DLC (PS5 exclusive) should look even better than the base game.  Also hoping they price it decently . Or launch a complete edition for PS5 with all data on disc . No voucher code s**t.  

Games with code voucher bullshit should be banned. Whats the point of getting the disc if its "NOT ON THE DISC"

4 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Means mine will die soon , wtf? :cry:

"In theory, liquid metal used to cool CPUs is not a problem. The cooling mechanism and the CPU are so tightly pressed that nothing should spill or “fall” (when the right amount has been applied) because of gravity alone, and this is why there is generally no concern with using a motherboard vertically, even when you’re using liquid metal.

However it appears that several cases have shown that the PS5’s “seal” between the APU and its cooler can sometimes move or be damaged. When that is the case, if your PS5 sits horizontally, the liquid metal will stay flat and keep most of its thermal properties to help cool the PS5. But if your PS5 is vertical and “something” bad happens to the seal, then there is a risk the liquid metal will progressively fall down, becoming uneven, impacting its cooling ability and possibly reach components it shouldn’t."

I had a motorcycle accident in September with the PS5 in my backpack, my face and the backpack slamming the road. Had used it vertically for 3 months post that, no issues seen.

Edited by gecko89

6 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Hardware experts or hardware repair experts?

Cause the title says hardware experts, but article says hardware repair experts.

Also will wait till we get proper confirmation before sounding the alarm

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

I had a motorcycle accident in September with the PS5 in my backpack, my face and the backpack slamming the road. Had used it vertically for 3 months post that, no issues seen.

The more important thing here is that you were ok/recovered and not the PS5 facing no issues . 

2 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

The more important thing here is that you were ok/recovered and not the PS5 facing no issues . 

Awwww, thanks :kisstogether:. I did have a helmet on, got away with knee scrapes and a fat bill for the bike service.

15 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Why where you even carrying an abomination of an console in your BACKPACK on your MOTORCYCLE ?

13 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

No the most important thing here is he was caring a ps5 in a god damn backpack bruh :bash:

• Haha 4