The Playstation 5 thread

13 minutes ago, lithuvien said:

Is the next PS5 drop going to be held off till the "PS5 Pro" is released? For all the articles on how the supply issue is solved, I am yet to see any announcements of fresh stock here

PS5 Pro is most likely not going to come, forget coming anytime soon. There is no way there won't be any other PS5 drop here in the next 1-2 years.

1 hour ago, 0verlord said:

Are these popping up all over the world?

Yes.

Finland:

UK:

Dubai:

Italy:

Poland:

Korea:

There are more that I can't find on Twitter now but came across them over the last 2 days or so.

Basically, some pretty serious marketing going on!

• Like 6

Hey guys, need help on a PS4 to Ps5 save game transfer

I am trying to transfer Spider-Man Ps4 save game (Cloud storage) to my PS5 console

I downloaded the digital version of Spider-Man(PS4 version), However I am unable to load the save file once I launch the game

How do i resolve this ?

Edited by Outlook

1 hour ago, Outlook said:

Hey guys, need help on a PS4 to Ps5 save game transfer

I am trying to transfer Spider-Man Ps4 save game (Cloud storage) to my PS5 console

I downloaded the digital version of Spider-Man(PS4 version), However I am unable to load the save file once I launch the game

How do i resolve this ?

Was the PS4 version that you played on also the same digital version or was it a different copy?

On 2/2/2023 at 2:16 AM, achilles said:

Hey guys, what’s a good AirPods Pro like headset for PS5? I prefer in-ear, though open to a good sounding over the ear too that is in the same ballpark, sound and price wise. 

FWIW I tried the Sony Inzone H9 and didn’t like the sound at all. It was too… mellow. Though I tried it in store with a PS4 as they didn’t have a PS5 demo unit. 

I also kept trying to find the RTINGS recommended headsets for demo but nada. 

I use these with PS5

https://conceptkart.com/products/kz-zs10-pro-wired-iem?variant=39403635507274

With a custom cable. They're excellent when plugged into Dualsense, better than my HD598s, and much better than the Sony 3D headset.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Outlook said:

The PS4 version I remember was a disc version... the current one installed is digital
will that make a difference ?

If the disc region ID doesn't match with the digital version then the save would be incompatible. The easiest way to check this would be to let the digital game creats a save file on your console. Then have both the save files (previous one and the current) copied to a USB drive. Plug that flash drive into your PC and check the title IDs of both save files. If they are different, then it won't work. 

13 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I use these with PS5

https://conceptkart.com/products/kz-zs10-pro-wired-iem?variant=39403635507274

With a custom cable. They're excellent when plugged into Dualsense, better than my HD598s, and much better than the Sony 3D headset.

I have KZ ZSX. I think the custom cables are compatible with my IEMs. How do the custom cables help / make the sound better?

44 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I have KZ ZSX. I think the custom cables are compatible with my IEMs. How do the custom cables help / make the sound better?

I was getting very faint static noise in base cable, and the mic was terrible quality. Both issues fixed with this cable.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Does the cable make difference to the sound quality better than the bundled one? Asking in terms of music more than gaming. 

The cable is supposed to be a type C pin right? The one in the link is out of stock.

1 hour ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

Does the cable make difference to the sound quality better than the bundled one? Asking in terms of music more than gaming. 

The cable is supposed to be a type C pin right? The one in the link is out of stock.

I can't tell the difference other than no static, but it is more sturdy. The one that came with the plugs felt fragile. Its also like 2x thicker and doesn't tangle.

I bought the 3.5mm version, but if its out of stock there are other cable options.