The Playstation 5 thread

4 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Got mine delivered. Purchased it during the first drop this month. 

Downloaded games and set it up so far. Yet to get time to play some. 

Any suggestions for Bluetooth dongle that works well with xm4? 

I think there is a creative low latency bluetooth dongle, but it isnt available in india

Bt w3

Edited by playstationdude

What a disappointing State Of Play overall. Obviously, we have the full year remaining, so there's still something to look forward to.

Tchia coming to PS+ Extra and Premium/Deluxe is the best news for me. I'm really hyped for that game and March 21st can't come soon enough!

Also, next month's PS+ games list looks pretty decent!

If at all I get the PSVR2, then after GT7, Before Your Eyes will be next on my list. What a cool concept! And that's it with the good things about the SoP.

Rest, everything else shown was meh. Especially the "headliner" Suicide Squad. Proper buzzkill of a showing. Removed it from my wishlist right after seeing the State Of Play.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Re4 and village are fully playable on it right? Also moss 2. Ive also read online that you can use it as a giant a*s oled tv for normal movies and games

GT7 is also an amazing experience. Sadly, I don't have much interest in sim racers.