The Playstation 5 thread

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

ShopATC

Ordered from Amazon as with Shopatsc I had to go to Lajpat to pick it up myself and Amazon will deliver at home. Delivery showing by 8 April. Missed it by an hour as it was delivery on Monday before ?

Any start up guide links for ps5? Or any tips.

Also I am hearing there are disc issues with new consoles. How to check this?

• Like 1

On 4/1/2023 at 3:55 PM, RV1709 said:

so I got these razer PS5 earbuds. Out of the box, they sound pretty decent and are comfortable. The 3d headset band was super stiff for long hours of playtime 

R1LjSc1.jpg

ybl2bZv.jpg

They are not stiff, you got a comically large head:tongue:. Sony waale Japanese log ke headsize ke hisaab se banaye hai headset :P

On 4/1/2023 at 1:24 PM, harsh1387 said:

Ordered from Amazon as with Shopatsc I had to go to Lajpat to pick it up myself and Amazon will deliver at home. Delivery showing by 8 April. Missed it by an hour as it was delivery on Monday before ?

Any start up guide links for ps5? Or any tips.

Also I am hearing there are disc issues with new consoles. How to check this?

I was sharing a PS5 with my brother for past one year. Seeing the stock in Amazon, ordered one more DE. Mine is also showing April 8th.

Good deal for 38K.

Edited by b!T
  • Like 2

On 4/1/2023 at 3:55 PM, RV1709 said:

so I got these razer PS5 earbuds. Out of the box, they sound pretty decent and are comfortable. The 3d headset band was super stiff for long hours of playtime 

R1LjSc1.jpg

ybl2bZv.jpg

Damages and from where ? Also, how good is the ANC ?

3 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Mx2. It’s pretty good and anc is comparable to AirPods. The sound is nice for an earbud- not muffled or anything 

Awesome, thanks! Parents are going to the US might ask them to get it from there. Also, please boop that nose. 

Edited by SuperT

3 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Question for 35+ children over here. Last game i played and enjoyed was that Samurai one. I havent picked up my ps4 ever since. Has getting PS5 been worth it so far? 

The same samurai game but in 60FPS.

31 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Question for 35+ children over here. Last game i played and enjoyed was that Samurai one. I havent picked up my ps4 ever since. Has getting PS5 been worth it so far? 

Rent if you can play at stretch. I haven't turned on the console for more then 50 hours in total in the past year. 

33 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

My playtime depends on work schedule. I have put in a lot of hours on XSS this past year because it's setup in my office room. PS5 not so much because you need a big a*s 4k TV for that. I still bought one though :P

If your playtime in PS4 is less then PS5 is not going to change that except for the first couple of months.

45 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

The same samurai game but in 60FPS.

still cant remember the name.

17 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Rent if you can play at stretch. I haven't turned on the console for more then 50 hours in total in the past year. 

renting not possible. i am one of those get a game and complete it when i get time. pre-covid i was work from home so could play games but post covid i have become dukaan wala plus good games for ps4 sorta stopped coming out. 

13 minutes ago, b!T said:

My playtime depends on work schedule. I have put in a lot of hours on XSS this past year because it's setup in my office room. PS5 not so much because you need a big a*s 4k TV for that. I still bought one though :P

If your playtime in PS4 is less then PS5 is not going to change that except for the first couple of months.

there is this one thing about holding out horizon and god of war for ps5 aspect as well. 

1 hour ago, Bhpian Bali said:

still cant remember the name.

renting not possible. i am one of those get a game and complete it when i get time. pre-covid i was work from home so could play games but post covid i have become dukaan wala plus good games for ps4 sorta stopped coming out. 

there is this one thing about holding out horizon and god of war for ps5 aspect as well. 

If you are anticipating being able to play God of War and Horizon at high graphics settings, then go for it.

60 fps is a game changer pretty much. Cannot be overlooked either.

1 hour ago, Vaibhavp said:

If you are anticipating being able to play God of War and Horizon at high graphics settings, then go for it.

60 fps is a game changer pretty much. Cannot be overlooked either.

Khareed liya brohiem. Looking for 2nd hand deals on HZ FW and GOW Ragnarok now.

47 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Khareed liya brohiem. Looking for 2nd hand deals on HZ FW and GOW Ragnarok now.

Cool. Horizon i think is on their subscription service. Maybe subscribe for a month. There are lots of other games as well.

Subscription is cool cause either you will love the game and hit end credits pretty quickly. Or it won't gel with you and will go in the bin in a couple of days. 

No in between bullshit that is backlog.

49 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Cool. Horizon i think is on their subscription service. Maybe subscribe for a month. There are lots of other games as well.

Subscription is cool cause either you will love the game and hit end credits pretty quickly. Or it won't gel with you and will go in the bin in a couple of days. 

No in between bullshit that is backlog.

Ab yeh subscription service kya hai? Does it have a 1 month free trial? :naughty:

3 hours ago, Bhpian Bali said:

You are joking right? Kyon budhe logo ka majak uda rahe ho?

Wut? No. 

Am currently not in PS ecosystem but there is an offer

This looks like essential but you can get extra discounted for first month as well if I remember correctly.

• Thanks 1