The Playstation 5 thread

23 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

So this is how Sony gonna downgrade PS+?

Same happened with Ps4 launch.

Absolutely nothing for Ps5 owners.

There is nothing for PS5 owners even if they want to pay for it :rofl:

Sorry, I have a shitty setup. Can't get better pics:

8he7wBg.jpg

HVa0uQU.jpg

r1QRBus.jpg

rUqUKEB.jpg

The plates sorta love fingerprints. Replacement is super easy (the fans very super dirty though default_ack.gif)

Camo looks awesome [emoji16].

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Went over my PS+ collection today. I have about 85+ PS4/PS5 games at this point. Probably have only played 50% of library as I redeem PS+ games even if I don't end up playing. It's like a personal gamepass collection :P

32 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Went over my PS+ collection today. I have about 85+ PS4/PS5 games at this point. Probably have only played 50% of library as I redeem PS+ games even if I don't end up playing. It's like a personal gamepass collection :P

Except the games are yours as long as you're subbed. No need to worry about them leaving.

Out of curiosity, checked mine and I have 115 games from PS+ :)

Edited by gecko89
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Except the games are yours as long as you're subbed. No need to worry about them leaving.

Out of curiosity, checked mine and I have 115 games from PS+ :)

dayam, I didn’t really think about ps plus that way 

2 hours ago, Channu said:

I read that today there might be restocking of PS5. How will I even know , keep refershing the pages entire day ? :mellow:

I've got in the telegram bot group by sur @Shantz . Can that be relied on to provide with an instant ping as soon as any stock goes live on FK or Amazon ? 

Even I'd like to know if anyone sees it In Stock on Amazon/FK/GTS/ShopatSC.

I'm not a part of the Telegram-bot group either. :mellow:

PS plus was only good during the PS3-4 transition & now during PS4-5 transition 

all these years in the middle it was worth nothing 

Most of the Exclusive games were soo good that hardly anyone waited beyond few months to get a hold of them 
They came on the subscription very very late for anyone to care 

Third party AAA which were very good never even bothered 

Apart from small studio games shining out of the blue like Rocket Legue,Fall Guys etc. PSplus was hardly a benefit 

It’s only now recently that PSplus has gone crazy just like GamesPass 
I think before the PS4-5 transition around 4-5 months used to be pretty good in a year. I remeber Detroit was just like a couple months old and its a pretty awesome game. Also lots of AAA games were given out like Tomb Raider games, MGSV, Hitman, COD games, Uncharted games, R&C, SOTC to name a few. I think it was always worth it but in the past 4 months they have been absolutely killing it.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Channu said:

I read that today there might be restocking of PS5. How will I even know , keep refershing the pages entire day ? :mellow:

I've got in the telegram bot group by sur @Shantz . Can that be relied on to provide with an instant ping as soon as any stock goes live on FK or Amazon ? 

Yes it should , I mean the not should ping, unless those idiots change something on landing page 

50 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Even I'd like to know if anyone sees it In Stock on Amazon/FK/GTS/ShopatSC.

I'm not a part of the Telegram-bot group either. :mellow:

Please pm me your telegram ID and it will be done ?

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

Yes it should , I mean the not should ping, unless those idiots change something on landing page 

Please pm me your telegram ID and it will be done ?

Bhai, mujhe bhi add karde, you have my number right ? Need it for a friend..

8 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

no no what u wrote was accurate. just saying its BS that its like that. that you have to keep PS+ on to access those games. 

So you want the benefits of a subscription service without the subscription...that's not how it can work chief:P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

then dont call them 'free' games lol. thats not how free works :P 

Yeah you are right about that. For me, as long as I get my money's worth, I consider the extra games as "free". For e.g, I got 3 months of PS+ and got to play Control UE, TLG, FFXV during the period. Any extra games are cherries on the top in that case for me.

In other news, since we don't have a dedicated SOTC thread might as well post here. Finished the remake an hour ago. Hadn't ever finished the game on the PS2 for some reasons. Just like TLG, the ending almost made me cry. Seems like I'm an emotional bitch lol. This game indeed belongs in an art museum. Everything about this is so timeless. This actually inspires me to get into the gaming industry for real.

2 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Yeah you are right about that. For me, as long as I get my money's worth, I consider the extra games as "free". For e.g, I got 3 months of PS+ and got to play Control UE, TLG, FFXV during the period. Any extra games are cherries on the top in that case for me.

In other news, since we don't have a dedicated SOTC thread might as well post here. Finished the remake an hour ago. Hadn't ever finished the game on the PS2 for some reasons. Just like TLG, the ending almost made me cry. Seems like I'm an emotional bitch lol. This game indeed belongs in an art museum. Everything about this is so timeless. This actually inspires me to get into the gaming industry for real.

so, ps plus is "pay to play" your claimed games