The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, Aloy said:

So another weird thing occurred with my PS5.

Was playing FFXV, with a headphone connected to the DS when all of the sudden the music started lagging and cracking. The game was working fine but the OS's menu were lagging too. Restarting the game didn't fix it. Had to restart the console and for now it's back to normal. 

This thing is not even 2 months old damnit.

Seems like software side of issues. Software is buggy as hell , should improve over time.

30 minutes ago, Aloy said:

So another weird thing occurred with my PS5.

Was playing FFXV, with a headphone connected to the DS when all of the sudden the music started lagging and cracking. The game was working fine but the OS's menu were lagging too. Restarting the game didn't fix it. Had to restart the console and for now it's back to normal. 

This thing is not even 2 months old damnit.

Happened to me too while playing COD. for me dualsense batteries were dying which was causing the issue once I reconnected the controller...(on/off controller) and it was back to normal.

Edited by KrIzAliD

15 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Happened to me too while playing COD. for me dualsense batteries were dying which was causing the issue once I reconnected the controller...(on/off controller) and it was back to normal.

That was my suspicion too but mine was fully charged at the time.

35 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Nice get for sony but a lot of her games never end up releasing. Interested to see who the game director will be. 

I think she only missed out on Visceral stuff, but so did Amy Hennig. The Stadia stuff was never going to work out.

3 hours ago, adity said:

Fwiw this also happened with my series X and it hard crashed after a few minutes. 

How is it relatable to yours? This seems like a problem with dualsense and not console but your XSX hard crashed while? 

7 hours ago, VamosReva said:

https://gameloot.in/shop/demons-souls-ps5-pre-owned/

Gameloot is on a mission to sell as many Demon’s Souls as possible. :rofl:

I am waiting for it to fall to 2k or lesser :fear:

Already have entire DS series along with Bloodborne, but have finished only DS1.

18 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

I am waiting for it to fall to 2k or lesser :fear:

Already have entire DS series along with Bloodborne, but have finished only DS1.

Will reach that price point soon, maybe in one more month..hopefully with more PS5 penetration in the country. 

6 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

I think BB, DS3 and Sekiro are fast and fun. DS1, DS2 and DeS are all slow, lumpy and painful

DeS is more accessible. Provides many ways to beat bosses. 

Also the level design (especially backtracking) is the best in the series.