The Playstation 5 thread

1 hour ago, abhi90 said:

But what if the same guy is reporting posts of a same guy, even if the posts are OT?

Really depends on the report against the post, I guess? Same person X can report multiple posts of Y person. They are all grouped together before hiding/warning the user. 

We usually don't warn/ban people right away here. If 1-2 posts on the same person are being reported weekly or monthly, we let it slide (depending on the posts made of course). 

If you are getting reported daily, mods will keep an eye on reports and continue to remove/hide your messages whenever reported. If this still continues more than 5 per day (depends on the mod) or daily non-stop, the user will receive a warning (duration and limitation depend on the mod and reports). Getting multiple warnings will lead to a ban.

Am super patient with the reports as I don't want to ban people from the community but users should also understand the basic forum etiquette and follow rules. It is fun to troll/bait once in a while and those reports aren't really taken seriously. But if you do it every hour or daily, you are simply asking to get banned and that's on you. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

For Horizon Zero Dawn compatibility, this is the official version list for save files to be compatible:

They really did a number on the amount of variations in the European region. I had got my base game from eBay when it came out, which was a European copy. Platinum'd the game and never went back for the DLC. A friend of mine got the complete edition disc which he had sent me earlier and this is when I realized that my previous save was not compatible with his copy. I looked up online and then found out 3 variations of European copy of this game and the Indian version was apparently CUSA01021 (base game) compatible with CUSA10211 (Complete edition). The disc I apparently got was CUSA07319 (base game). :doh:

I ran  a search for the complete edition's code which is compatible with my base game disc and found that the only store which has it was Greece region. Just created an account and downloading from there. Fingers crossed the save works. If this doesn't work then f*ck it. Not grinding the whole thing out again. 

I have same issue as you. Bought my copy at launch via eBay. Finished it. Couple of years later, I got Complete Edition to play DLC but saves weren’t compatible. I didn’t want to play through again so gave up.

However, my game save is CUSA05682. So, which store do I download digital copy from so that save works?

5 minutes ago, Kushagra said:

I have same issue as you. Bought my copy at launch via eBay. Finished it. Couple of years later, I got Complete Edition to play DLC but saves weren’t compatible. I didn’t want to play through again so gave up.

However, my game save is CUSA05682. So, which store do I download digital copy from so that save works?

For CUSA05682 (base title), the compatible Complete edition would be CUSA10218 which should be on Playstation Hong Kong store. 

I'm betting this would be the one: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP9000-CUSA10218_00-HRZCE00000000000

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

For CUSA05682 (base title), the compatible Complete edition would be CUSA10218 which should be on Playstation Hong Kong store. 

I'm betting this would be the one: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/HP9000-CUSA10218_00-HRZCE00000000000

Thank you

I’ll create an account and download it from there. Hopefully it works!

Sony could be set to roll movie and television content into PlayStation Plus subscriptions, according to content briefly uploaded to its website.

A logo for ‘PlayStation Plus Video Pass’ was published on Sony’s official website today, along with the following description on its Polish website (now removed):

“A new benefit available for a limited time on PlayStation Plus… PS Plus Video Pass is a trial service active 22.04.21 – 22.04.22. The subscription benefit is available to PS Plus users”.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-looks-set-to-announce-playstation-plus-video-pass/

8 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Sony could be set to roll movie and television content into PlayStation Plus subscriptions, according to content briefly uploaded to its website.

A logo for ‘PlayStation Plus Video Pass’ was published on Sony’s official website today, along with the following description on its Polish website (now removed):

“A new benefit available for a limited time on PlayStation Plus… PS Plus Video Pass is a trial service active 22.04.21 – 22.04.22. The subscription benefit is available to PS Plus users”.

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/sony-looks-set-to-announce-playstation-plus-video-pass/

This would definitely be a regional perk.

1 hour ago, hsk_colossus said:

Face Palm GIF