The Playstation 5 thread

37 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

So no sale on PS NOW?

PS Now isn’t official in India yet. 

39 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

Thats disappointing....Isn't this sale supposed to be the biggest PSN sale of each year ?

Not really...usually Black Friday has the best sales but there should be a PS Plus discount in this sale. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sony games take long time to drop in price. However, used game prices are lot more palatable. 

Its not even worth waiting 6 months for the digital discount,  the discount is so less…

better get the game at launch instead of waiting 6months for 13% discount 

13 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Its not even worth waiting 6 months for the digital discount,  the discount is so less…

better get the game at launch instead of waiting 6months for 13% discount 

RIP digital edition buyers unless Chandan Bhai is rescuing them :rofl:

• Haha 1

Got the below for 4,711

• Far Cry®5 (Full Game) - Rs 559.00
  • Far Cry® New Dawn (Full Game) - Rs 989.00
  • Control: Ultimate Edition (Game) -Rs 1,998.00
  • The Last of Us™: Left Behind (Standalone) (Full Game) - Rs 416.00
  • Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection (Full Game) - Rs 749.00

Not a bad deal for someone who hasn't played these. :dance:

2 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Got the below for 4,711

I'd recommend refunding Last behind, just get normal TLOU:REmastered, that contains this already. Playing Last Behind without the main story of TLOU1 is a bad idea

2 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

That sucks … was planning to get ps plus on sale 

The PS Plus and PS Now 1 year sale will be live in Spain (25% off) from June 1. 

Guess it’ll be in all countries. 

Edited by VamosReva
correction

The discounts in this sale are so pedestrian. None of the games I was eying got good discounts. GoT and TLOU2 both have the same discount they had a couple of months ago. And other hits like Lost legacy and Death stranding didn't even make the list. Don't understand the unnecessary hype around marketing it as "State of Play Sale". Nothing special about it, I feel.

I'd recommend refunding Last behind, just get normal TLOU:REmastered, that contains this already. Playing Last Behind without the main story of TLOU1 is a bad idea
I already finished that, and never got to play Last Behind. I'm happy it is available separately

If you did 

1 minute ago, LordSpymaster said:
3 minutes ago, fatpigeon said:

I already finished that, and never got to play Last Behind. I'm happy it is available separately

If you did that on PS4, your copy already contains Last Behind. 

It's cool if you did that on PS3

6 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

The discounts in this sale are so pedestrian. None of the games I was eying got good discounts. GoT and TLOU2 both have the same discount they had a couple of months ago. And other hits like Lost legacy and Death stranding didn't even make the list. Don't understand the unnecessary hype around marketing it as "State of Play Sale". Nothing special about it, I feel.

Buy a used disc on TP

Spoiler

season 2 lol GIF

Spoiler

Buy a Disc Edition Tomo

Ratchet And Clank GIF by PlayStation

Edited by Assassins Creed

3 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Games like TLOU2, GoT will drop to 1500 Rs once they get the “Playstation Hits” title. It’ll take one more year easily. 

Digital purchases are always depressing, especially for newer titles. 
It sucks even more for PS5 titles. 

7 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Got the below for 4,711

The Last of Us™: Left Behind - just watch this on YouTube like a mini-series 

Uncharted™: The Nathan Drake Collection (Full Game) - this was free earlier, just get used disc, might be much cheaper 

10 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

On a serious note, keep the digital you can always sell it for a good price as its super rare and buy a disc edition if you are able to tomorrow :naughty:

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

On a serious note, keep the digital you can always sell it for a good price as its super rare and buy a disc edition if you are able to tomorrow :naughty:

Dont give me ideas. I don't wanna end up with more consoles than Reliance Digital and Croma...combined.

but seriously, I appreciate the 10K discount on the hardware, but the digital copies of games MUST have a lower price than disc versions. Especially, since there are no demos anymore.