The Playstation 5 thread

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Nah, Chuck it. I don't want to go through the hassle of shipping and whatnot. That line was more of desperation speaking, than logic.

If you see water below the oled, it’s tears. 

Having an OLED and choosing not to buy PS5 is like going to Haridwar for honeymoon. 

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

7 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

anyone from Bangalore managed to get one extra order?

Dude just keep the UK version you have, Fan noise is much quiter than India versio.. Same reason not letting my UAE version go.. haven't faced single issue till now and all my PS consoles are brought abroad so more trust :P

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

Dude just keep the UK version you have, Fan noise is much quiter than India versio.. Same reason not letting my UAE version go.. haven't faced single issue till now and all my PS consoles are brought abroad so more trust :P

US version mein toh fan hi nahi hai. Ek dum cool even in the summer playing AAA games that are not COD. 

Just now, Assassins Creed said:

You remember :fear1: I thought I will get indian one for warranty and sell this on gameloot for 42K something they are offering. 

Just now, sobbii said:

i will just wait for 15 more days

Bechare sharminda ho gaye honge Sony ke stocks dekh kar :giggle:

Hum bhi thoda maal shelf pe lagate hai just so people know we are also in competition. 

1 minute ago, ZooZoo said:

You remember :fear1: I thought I will get indian one for warranty and sell this on gameloot for 42K something they are offering. 

Not worth the hassle just for Warranty, just sell it when a Limited edition or something drops..  can sell it easily even later for 40-45K 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Bechare sharminda ho gaye honge Sony ke stocks dekh kar :giggle:

Hum bhi thoda maal shelf pe lagate hai just so people know we are also in competition. 

Inki haalat to India launch pe dekhni thi. adha ghanta stock me tha. Koi le hi nahi ra tha :rofl:

2 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

Inki haalat to India launch pe dekhni thi. adha ghanta stock me tha. Koi le hi nahi ra tha :rofl:

Kuch bhi. I locked my preorder on 9/22 at 9:11am. Within the next two minutes it was gone. Ghanta aadha ghanta. 

6 minutes ago, ZooZoo said:

GL are not stupid. Unka buy back rate was down to 30k for people who had planned such heists :D