The Playstation 5 thread

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

We don't know that. Game development started in 2015. So lets see 

Jason has already come out and said that Starfield is not coming this year. Unless, you suddenly don't believe "insiders" 

3 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Jason has already come out and said that Starfield is not coming this year. Unless, you suddenly don't believe "insiders" 

Yeah, lets see what happens.

Tu toh ye chatha hai naa release ho. :slap:

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Kya pata. I don't know how you can resist the next gen hype. Reading and talking about amazing games all day and then go back to playing last gen games. 

Having a decent enough PC deflates a lot of next-gen hype.

• Like 2

Having a decent enough PC deflates a lot of next-gen hype.
That's true I ended up getting one coz the stock situation is gonna be the same for atleast a year I guess.. So buying it right now is better thn buying it at 50 next year..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

PS4 rakha hai..woh le jana lekin PS5 nhi milne wala[emoji14]
I am really not sure if we have met or not.. Are you the one staying in akota area?

PSA : Anyone looking for a PS5 charging dock. DO.NOT buy this. 

The actual dock received is the inverted one that uses the type C port instead of the charging pins below the controller. Got a replacement today and the seller/Amazon again sent me the wrong one. Refunding now. 

FA0-F8197-9597-4-F25-AB82-507681-DAD409.

• Like 1

PSA : Anyone looking for a PS5 charging dock. DO.NOT buy this. 

The actual dock received is the inverted one that uses the type C port instead of the charging pins below the controller. Got a replacement today and the seller/Amazon again sent me the wrong one. Refunding now. 

FA0-F8197-9597-4-F25-AB82-507681-DAD409.png
Why replace keep its as a back up.. [emoji14]

Just now, sobbii said:

Why replace keep its as a back up.. emoji14.png

Chote ghar pe kunjan aur doc ne itna suna diya kal ki aaj raat se staircase mein hi sona padega. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Pulse headset available now? Also it works with xbox also right via the aux? 

I meant that remark about Sony as a plus kinda. Sony makes games good enough that I feel compelled to pay for them. I'd never get something like Gears 5 day 1. 

No, I got it from Grey. But unlike the PS5 itself, the stock of the Pulse Headset is actually plenty. It's Sony's sh** attitude that they are not bringing it here. AFAIK in almost every store that sells video games, you are going to find Grey Pulse Headsets, and they are not that expensive (Right now they may be 3k or so above official price I guess).

But purchasing it makes a world of difference. You are going to hear tons of sound that you most probably never heard from your existing sound system. The music and sounds are mind blowing. I literally can just sit and listen to DeS and Spidey music without moving the in game character at all. You can also literally hear exact sounds, to the point that you can pin-point exact enemy mob locations from their footsteps and sound (growling, shuffling etc.) alone. Even if you watch any movies, listen to any music etc. via the Pulse Headsets, it blows you away. Even in movies and all, you are going to hear sounds that you were not able to hear before at all. It's that good. It's so good that PS5 without Pulse Headset really feels like a demo version.

You might be able to play Pulse Headsets on the XSX via your aux method (I'm not sure about this), but XSX has no support for Tempest audio, so I don't know how much it will be worth it on XSX.

Edited by roun90

5 minutes ago, roun90 said:

No, I got it from Grey. But unlike the PS5 itself, the stock of the Pulse Headset is actually plenty. It's Sony's sh** attitude that they are not bringing it here. AFAIK in almost every store that sells video games, you are going to find Grey Pulse Headsets, and they are not that expensive (Right now they may be 3k or so above official price I guess).

But purchasing it makes a world of difference. You are going to hear tons of sound that you most probably never heard from your existing sound system. The music and sounds are mind blowing. I literally can just sit and listen to DeS and Spidey music without moving the in game character at all. You can also literally hear exact sounds, to the point that you can pin-point exact enemy mob locations from their footsteps and sound (growling, shuffling etc.) alone. Even if you watch any movies, listen to any music etc. via the Pulse Headsets, it blows you away. Even in movies and all, you are going to hear sounds that you were not able to hear before at all. It's that good. It's so good that PS5 without Pulse Headset really feels like a demo version.

You might be able to play Pulse Headsets on the XSX via your aux method (I'm not sure about this), but XSX has no support for Tempest audio, so I don't know how much it will be worth it on XSX.

Looks like pulse headsets would make you sh*t bricks if you use it in re8, specially in House Beneviento! :nerves:

19 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Chote ghar pe kunjan aur doc ne itna suna diya kal ki aaj raat se staircase mein hi sona padega. 

Yeh toh theek hai - but any other alternative to the official charging dock?

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Looks like pulse headsets would make you sh*t bricks if you use it in re8, specially in House Beneviento! :nerves:

Make you sh*t entire houses to be exact.

Idk lol, I have no ps5 or pulse headset :lol:

1 minute ago, funjabi said:

Yeh toh theek hai - but any other alternative to the official charging dock?

Not the cradle ones sadly but the inverted type c chargers are available. 800 bucks and work damn well. 

Using this currently. 

New World PS5 DualSense Controller Charger Charging Dock stand Station with Dual Detachable USB C Ports for Playstation 5 PS5 Wireless Controller https://www.amazon.in/dp/B08SQ199C3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_NP5S97TQ6RZ3MYAGCBPR?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1