The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

That's great but let me know if you can run Gears 5, for example at 4k 60 at ultra settings on your PC which the XSX can do. Settling with the bare minimum can obviously save you money but that's not what the discussion is about. 

Xsx + a decent 4k 60hz + refresh rate tv would cost you around 1.50 lakhs easily. 

I have seen similarly priced overclocked pcs  giving 60+ frames at 4k resolutions. 

11 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Tera toh daadi hai accha. Apne toh udhar bhi lagey pade hai. 

That's the plan. nu-Kratos look.

10 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Hair transplant master race emoji41.png

I absolutely love your story and transformation, but a very close friend of mine has not had a great experience with the treatment/sessions and whatnot, so I'm a little sceptical.

I'm (and more importantly, the wife) content with Kratos' 'bald-with-full-beard' look!

• Like 1

All Xbox/MS studios coming to PC pretty much same date as Xbawks, "free" via GP sub.

Sony bringing "exclusives" to PC in a 2-3 year gap with that gap set to close as the years pass by, Days Gone sold a lot afaik.

Really don't see the need for 40-50k dabba any more.

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

You can't include cost of TV because monitors suck and we have established that the pc will be hooked to a TV. 

Aise random peripherals add karne jayenge to sofa, pankha, kaam wali bai sabka cost add karna padega. 

1 lakh ke TV ka equivalent monitor milta bhi nahi hai market mein. 

You need to check out Predator gaming monitors. Though overpriced, few models give insane refresh rates at 4k resos. 

19 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Hair transplant master race emoji41.png

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

I’ll buy 3 FALDs. Give 2 away to the security and throw one off the terrace rather than ever go for fake hair. :gunsmilie:

Edited by Jigsaw
Typo

I absolutely love your story and transformation, but a very close friend of mine has not had a great experience with the treatment/sessions and whatnot, so I'm a little sceptical.

I'm (and more importantly, the wife) content with Kratos' 'bald-with-full-beard' look!
Wifr happy, ypu happy. Simple moto [emoji14]

I wholeheartedly agree with that. For a certain kind of person, PC works great. For others consoles are perfect. 
Blanket statements of "much cheaper and flexible" are often thrown around with little substance to them. 
Because they are cheaper anf flexible considering overall usability and additional benefits. Its another thing if you don't want that flexibility or usability.

I’ll buy 3 FALDs. Give 2 away to the security and throw one off the terrace rather than ever indule in fake hair. 
Hair transplant is not fake hair. Its completely natural. I am not talking about hair weaving

Just now, Sach4life said:

Hair transplant is not fake hair. Its completely natural. I am not talking about hair weaving

Kudrat ne jo cheena, woh Kadar bhai se waapas nahi le sakte. Bas. 

31 minutes ago, AnK said:

How is the build quality of Toshiba 

thinking of buying one 

I think the build quality is pretty good.  But then again, this is my first 4K TV moving from a 24" 1080p Monitor, so my opinion really isn't worth much.

17 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Toshiba TV has really bad response time which makes it terrible for gaming. You can check for yourself. 

55U7980 has a response time of 8ms. My monitor had 2ms response time, I didn't notice any difference from the monitor to the TV.

Also, I can only speak for myself. Some gamers might find it obvious.

Edited by gecko89

Just now, gecko89 said:

I think the build quality is pretty good.  But then again, this is my first 4K TV moving from a 24" 1080p Monitor, so my opinion really isn't worth much.

55U7980 has a response time of 8ms. My monitor had 2ms response time, I didn't notice any difference from the monitor to the TV.

8ms response time is plenty good for competitive gaming. Story mode gaming is more than easily doable. My previous tv had exactly that 8ms and I went from being really good to a monster at cod with it from 2018. 

I think we've established by now they're not really that cheaper. 
Flexibility is good if you need it. Obviously if I was in the market for a PC, I would put in some more money and build it for gaming but I'm not and that's also true for a lot of people so PC vs. Console is a like for like comparison in terms of cost. 
As i said, as a general statement, it is more flexible and provides additional benefits. Even at similar long terms costs, there are many additional benefits for gaming itself (bc of all generations of gaming, emulation of many consoles, etc.). Just because ypu don't want to use them, doesn't mean those benefits go away. Comparing two cars, if one car is more powerful, it would remain more powerful and that can be stateded, regardless of whether you eould take advantage of that power or not.

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Hair transplant is natural though

It’s not natural if one has to go to a doc and take meds. 
Plants that grow without any intervention in the forest. That is natural. 
Hair transplant is FALD. Jason Statham-look is OLED. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sorry yeah. I guess I'm mistaken here. 

Hifivision pe Sabne bola tha TV has really bad response times with lot of ghosting and sh*t. But, as I have come to realise now hifivision has lot of kachra gyaan. 

Abey :lol:

Hifi vision members upgrade their FALD to an OLED via OTA. Don’t diss them. 

It’s not natural if one has to go to a doc and take meds. 
Plants that grow without any intervention in the forest. That is natural. 
Hair transplant is FALD. Jason Statham-look is OLED. 
You don't take any meds. You just get operated once. Thats all. I don't take any medicines. Graft that they put it fall out for a month. Hair grow naturally after that on their own, just like hair on any other part

5 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Hair transplant is natural though

Done by doctors. I have seen people have bad experiences so im ok with going bald for now . 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

After going bald for a month, I can say definitively that I'm never gonna be okay with losing hair. 

Minoxidil for life bc. 

Wont it have side effects if taken continously. 

Just now, Sach4life said:

You don't take any meds. You just get operated once. Thats all. I don't take any medicines. Graft that they put it fall out for a month. Hair grow naturally after that on their own, just like hair on any other part

Kidding bro. Bartan dhone jaa raha hoon. Thoda energize hone ke liye tere maze le raha tha :blush: