The Playstation 5 thread

4 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Not yet. 

how come shopatsc delivering then? The Chennai Sony center is claiming to have not received stock from Delhi due to lockdown.

btw, Series X units had landed at the Chennai port first and then shipped elsewhere. Its weird that PS unit are landing in Delhi first.

Edited by WhatsInTheName

4 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

how come shopatsc delivering then? The Chennai Sony center is claiming to have not received stock from Delhi due to lockdown.

btw, Series X units had landed at the Chennai port first and then shipped elsewhere. Its weird that PS unit are landing in Delhi first.

Yeah I have no idea about the veracity of the claim. Even game discs are not getting delivered here in Delhi and even verified sources have said that all pre orders of PS5  would be shipped in June. 

Edited by radicaldude

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Yeah I have no idea about the veracity of the claim. Even game discs are not getting delivered here in Delhi and even verified sources have said that all pre orders of PS5  would be shipped in June. 

Unsure. I have preordered Mass effect LE and Amazon is yet to have a delivery date. Based in Chennai. Are stocks blocked from entering Indian shores? 

3 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Unsure. I have preordered Mass effect LE and Amazon is yet to have a delivery date. Based in Chennai. Are stocks blocked from entering Indian shores? 

Amazon is acting completely random. Ordered a cover and they have shipped it. Ordered a cable and some maggie , still on hold . so there is nothing concrete on whats being shipped  . 

3 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Delhi lockdown is lifted?

It isn't but they delivered it somehow. The sony center assigned to him was quite close to his house. So maybe they did manual delivery. Not sure about the specifics but he has it. Month of import is May on his unit.

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

If you go check on twitter / discord etc. Many people received their consoles around 24th May.

3 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

All depends on where the Importer is HQd, see below info from FK on why they actually land in Chennai and Delhi.. Looks like they are right this time :P

20210530-104135.jpg

20210530-104120.jpg

Edited by Assassins Creed

15 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

If you go check on twitter / discord etc. Many people received their consoles around 24th May.

Yes, those who ordered from offline outlets/via some jugaad. They didn't get them delivered officially. i.e. samurai corner delivered all their pre orders via personal channels 

Edited by radicaldude

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Yes, those who ordered from offline outlets/via some jugaad. They didn't get them delivered officially. i.e. samurai corner delivered all their pre orders via personal channels 

Ordering from Shopatsc is basically equal to ordering directly from Sony center so there you go.

Edited by koolkunz

19 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

Ordering from Shopatsc is basically equal to ordering directly from Sony center so there you go.

Im sure some members here would have ordered from Shopatsc. Their orders are still pending. 

I am assuming Shopatsc doesn't have a preferential treatment policy. 

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Im sure some members here would have ordered from Shopatsc. Their orders are still pending. 

I am assuming Shopatsc doesn't have a preferential treatment policy. 

I can't speak for others but my friend has it ( I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe).

I hope this is enough:

https://ibb.co/JkdgWNf

Also I did read somewhere that deliveries are being done in batches based first come first serve (depending on order time).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, koolkunz said:

It isn't but they delivered it somehow. The sony center assigned to him was quite close to his house. So maybe they did manual delivery. Not sure about the specifics but he has it. Month of import is May on his unit.

Thanks. Yeah, I also saw few people posting on twitter. So, was curious. 

55 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

All depends on where the Importer is HQd, see below info from FK on why they actually land in Chennai and Delhi.. Looks like they are right this time :P

oh damn, ok. So, things are screwed up then. Cause the DE stock has still not left Delhi for Chennai. :wallbash:

24 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

I can't speak for others but my friend has it ( I don't know why it's so hard for you to believe).

I hope this is enough:

https://ibb.co/JkdgWNf

Also I did read somewhere that deliveries are being done in batches based first come first serve (depending on order time).

Your friend is located in south Delhi? Near Sarojini Nagar to be precise??

47 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

So the nearest sony center delivers. Maybe there is a distance limit as well. 

On shopatsc you get assigned a Sony center based on availability and distance. So it isn't always the nearest sony center. Like during launch I ordered through shopatsc and was assigned a sony center quite far from my house despite other sony centers closer to my house existing.

Edited by koolkunz