The Playstation 5 thread

10 minutes ago, sobbii said:

they stack why you wanna use em later ?

I don’t want this months games…I will  probably will use the codes when games I want to play hit or need to play some multiplayer… 

I don’t want to stack as it will remain unused..

Edited by hsk_colossus

2 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Just being curious - What is the benefit of stacking? Some of us may want to take a break from gaming or even quit for other hobbies and/or time for family/career. 

PS Plus discounts come on a regular basis. Of course, there is inflation but it won’t jump a lot and likely marginal to most of IVG folks. 

This is an issue for me. Can't commit to a year of PS+ when I'm unsure If I'll be able to use my PS 6 months from now(still a student). Though I imagine this is not an issue for most working people.  

5 minutes ago, Aloy said:

Tweet this to playstation...maybe Jim Ryan khushi mein kuch tofa dede:rofl:

Nako baba. Twitter means that IsPS5OutInIndia kid and his army of imbeciles will attack me for being passionate about spending on my hobbies :huh:

6 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Just being curious - What is the benefit of stacking? Some of us may want to take a break from gaming or even quit for other hobbies and/or time for family/career. 

PS Plus discounts come on a regular basis. Of course, there is inflation but it won’t jump a lot and likely marginal to most of IVG folks. 

Very rarely people stack several years in one sale. I personally have had a habit of stacking a year or two ahead only every couple of years. This habit honestly started only because until the reduction from 4449/- to 2999/-, buying a sub at full price was not sensible. So I used to stack up whenever possible at much cheaper rates. Now with the MRP itself as 2999/-, the 25% discount is good but not groundbreaking. 

Stacking just helps you have peace of mind for any sudden price hikes. But yeah ultimately depends how much the price is relatable to oneself. 

Time or the lack of it in future is subjective. I may go senile eventually but will play COD MP till Satan in hell cuts off my internet access. 

20 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Even if you take a break you can keep adding games every month via phone app. So when you do come back you have a stack of unplayed games waiting.

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

You guys have showed me so many of his videos that I actually got a YT notification on my mobile about one of his videos the other day...dimaag kharab huya tha

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Time or the lack of it in future is subjective. I may go senile eventually but will play COD MP till Housing Society secretary cuts off my internet access. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Aloy said:

You guys have showed me so many of his videos that I actually got a YT notification on my mobile about one of his videos the other day...dimaag kharab huya tha

YT doesn’t send you a notification unless you press the bell icon. 

Stop blaming us for your secret fetishes. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

YT doesn’t send you a notification unless you press the bell icon. 

Stop blaming us for your secret fetishes. 

In seriousness, YT is really weird. It doesn't notify me about the channels I'm actually subscribed to, at least not always even after specifically turning that bell thing on. It would rather force Namokar ji's video down my throat.

13 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Meanwhile PS auto renewal feature be like "Am I a joke to you"?

The fact that it defaults to ON, and resets after every recharge is so vexing, 

Edited by Aloy

5 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I had a running sub till 2022 and bought just one extra. Doesn't make sense to sub more than that when I don't know if the service will keep providing. For me last few months have been dry.

Too late. Sab baccho ne dopahar ko hi subs le liye. 

Sony has confirmed paisa pahunch chuka hai. 

2 hours ago, Aloy said:

I, for one am very particular about my YT recommendations, so I've never clicked on any of the Namokar thumbnails on IVG, so I'm never recommended about his videos.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, b!T said:

Been 4 years since I used ps+. If I subscribed now, will I be able to see the ps+ games I added before my sub ran out?

Anything added to your library is available the moment you sub back again. 

• Thanks 2