The Playstation 5 thread

24 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t think one can consider Death Starnding & Ghost of Tsushima rereleases as part of “holiday lineup” 

Unless the addon is something substantial like Lost Legacy or Miles Morales 

Also I don’t think Ghostwire is making the cut this year 

not a single info after reveal  

A Bethesda title being a Bethesda title. 

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

There no upgrade path for current Ps4 disc owners to Directors cut afaik.

Only upgrade option is to go from Ps4 DC to Ps5 DC. I don't think it's worth it.

I just bought GOT.. 

Sony wants all the ? 

38 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

I just bought GOT.. 

Sony wants all the ? 

They were waiting for you to buy the game so they could announce the Director's Cut.

Just like Rockstar is waiting for me to buy GTAV so they could announce GTAVI.

34 minutes ago, koolkunz said:

We can at least hope that the upgrades are cheaper in India, like spiderman remastered is 20 USD (which is almost 1500 INR) but only 1000 INR on indian PSN.

So hoping for ps4 upgrade to be 1000 INR and ps5 upgrade to be 1500 INR.

Integrade episode yuffie is 20 usd in US, 1700 in India

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

So no free upgrade . Wow ?

If they were planning a free upgrade they wouldn’t have provided a BC patch 

But atleast they weren’t as scummy as ppl initially thought 

they didn’t hold the patch to force ppl to pay for 60fps experience 

8 hours ago, AnK said:

I don’t think one can consider Death Starnding & Ghost of Tsushima rereleases as part of “holiday lineup” 

Unless the addon is something substantial like Lost Legacy or Miles Morales 

Also I don’t think Ghostwire is making the cut this year 

not a single info after reveal  

The DLC is $20 (INR 1664)so definitely smaller than miles morales (and not a sequel) with $10 (INR 1000) for next gen tax. 

8 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

So no free upgrade . Wow ?

Free upgrade was already given at the time of launch :P Extra kaam ke liye extra paisa 

TBH the PS4 game on PS5 already looks so gorgeous and doesn’t need any sort of patch, If the DLC is atleast like 5 hours it may be worth..

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

The DLC is $20 (INR 1664)so definitely smaller than miles morales (and not a sequel) with $10 (INR 1000) for next gen tax. 

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Free upgrade was already given at the time of launch :P Extra kaam ke liye extra paisa 

TBH the PS4 game on PS5 already looks so gorgeous and doesn’t need any sort of patch, If the DLC is atleast like 5 hours it may be worth..

Isn't this a whole new map area? And not new quests in the same map from base game. So this might be longer, like Blood and Wine(~30hrs) expansion pack for witcher 3 or frozen wilds(~15hrs) for HZD with main story quests and side quests. 

Just now, gecko89 said:

Isn't this a whole new map area? And not new quests in the same map from base game. So this might be longer, like Blood and Wine(~30hrs) expansion pack for witcher 3 or frozen wilds(~15hrs) for HZD with main story quests and side quests. 

Not quite I think, the whole main game campaign is 25 hours if you do only Story.. 100% clean up and Plat took me like 50 hours… Adding all the side quests this can be up to 10 hours May be

21 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Should be similar to Frozen wilds. Iki island is also way smaller than tsushima. Length might depend on how much collectibles and other side stuff they pack in. 

unbenanntk9kvj.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mysteryman said:

No $20 is always Rs 1664 for a while. And Indian pricing includes taxes unlike the US pricing.

US also includes taxes Bro.. I mean when you buy online it gets added based on your Billing address.. Same with physical..