Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, AnK said:

Yes it always made sense to have Crossgen games for first few years now that the architecture barriers have been smoothened out 

 

& I appreciate M$ for being upfront about it 

 

But Sony Played a pretentious dubious role this time ,without a doubt 

 

& I ain’t like those hardcore Xbots who would defend everything done wrong 

I’d like to call spades 

this particular msging had gone wrong 

maybe it doesn’t matter much but still 

 

Maybe they didn't anticipate the scale of the pandemic and chip shortages. 

 

 

 

Ps- don't trust Spencer yet. He might announce halo Starfield et al as xsx xss exclusives and give a finger to xbots. 

Edited by radicaldude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Ps- don't trust Spencer yet. He might very well make halo Starfield et al xsx xss exclusives and give a finger to xbots. 

 

Arrey unpe bharosa karne ka toh sawaal he nahi bhai :rofl: 
 

They might even cancel fully developed & functioning Crossgen ports if they had to :lol: 

which kinda defeats the purpose both ways 

 

at this point they can do anything to attract attention 

Edited by AnK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

Maybe they didn't anticipate the scale of the pandemic and chip shortages. 

 

 

 

Ps- don't trust Spencer yet. He might announce halo Starfield et al as xsx xss exclusives and give a finger to xbots. 

You have to be delusional of you think a ps5 game can be reworked to include ps4 in the span of 1 year. 

This is a decision made well in advance. 

But I understand you will write anything to defend your favourite MNC so carry on your gibberish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

Maybe they didn't anticipate the scale of the pandemic and chip shortages. 

 

 

 

Ps- don't trust Spencer yet. He might very well make halo Starfield et al xsx xss exclusives and give a finger to xbots. 

Chip shortages?  Maybe instead of 30 million consoles in the market they might have 25 million when god of war comes out but at the same time dont forget that ps5 is selling better than the ps4 was .

 

its crossgen its ok ,people can accept that but not being lied too . 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

 

Ps- don't trust Spencer yet. He might announce halo Starfield et al as xsx xss exclusives and give a finger to xbots. 


don’t worry about xbots bro. We are sorted. Aapka dukaan kal raat ko jal gaya :giggle:

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

You have to be delusional of you think a ps5 game can be reworked to include ps4 in the span of 1 year. 

This is a decision made well in advance. 

But I understand you will write anything to defend your favourite MNC so carry on your gibberish. 

 

Here comes the programming whiz Mr Knowitall who designs chip architecture(s) in freetime and codes in a self developed complex machine level language while having breakfast. :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:


don’t worry about xbots bro. We are sorted. Aapka dukaan kal raat ko jal gaya :giggle:

Yeah lol. Xbots are so easy to please. We are happy playing 5 year old MP games lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Chip shortages?  Maybe instead of 30 million consoles in the market they might have 25 million when god of war comes out but at the same time dont forget that ps5 is selling better than the ps4 was .

 

its crossgen its ok ,people can accept that but not being lied too . 

 

 

Read the attached screenshot. PS4 has an installed userbase of 110 million. As I said , it's a business decision anyways 

Edited by radicaldude
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah lol. Xbots are so easy to please. We are happy playing 5 year old MP games lol. 

We are happy to play a lot of games. Enhanced and actually taking advantage of the new gen :egyptian:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Jigsaw: The point is 'why' people are upset about this decision.

 

A decision like this gets reflected in the creative development of the game.

 

As it's been discussed already, GG had mentioned that they couldn't give the option for Aloy to ride the Stormbirds in the first game because the map just wouldn't load that fast. Theoretically, if H:FW was a PS5 exclusive, then that feature may have been possible, given the super-fast SSD. But now, since the devs have to factor in the PS4 and it's HDD, that feature of the game might be reserved for Horizon 3.

 

Or, let's take GOW, for example. Imagine a fight between Kratos and Thor, and Thor being a norse-God and everything, can move between realms instantaneously and plans to take Kratos for a ride and pummel him with the Mjölnir every second they are in a new realm. However, that won't be possible now, as again, the devs have to keep the PS4 HDD in mind and it's limitations.

 

Obviously these are puny examples that my tiny brain can think of. Of course a dev would be able to think of varied ways the PS5 hardware can be used to it's full potential.

 

Why do you think R&C: Rift Apart is not on the PS4, then? Isn't Sony abandoning the "110 million community", there? Obviously they are, but because of the nature of the game, they just couldn't release it on the PS4. That's a true next-gen game where we see the SSD in action.

 

What PS5 owners can expect though, are simple eye-candy stuff. Upgraded resolution, higher-resolution textures, faster load-times, etc.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

Here comes the programming whiz Mr Knowitall who designs chip architecture(s) in freetime and codes in a self developed complex machine level language while having breakfast. :rofl:

Aye complex pe mat jaiyo :threatenlumber:

 

My complex had placards put “Dogs are requested to not poop in complex premises” until a year ago. 

 

4-E38-D980-76-E1-49-B6-8151-8-CD934-C789

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

@Jigsaw: The point is 'why' people are upset about this decision.

 

A decision like this gets reflected in the creative development of the game.

 

As it's been discussed already, GG had mentioned that they couldn't give the option for Aloy to ride the Stormbirds in the first game because the map just wouldn't load that fast. Theoretically, if H:FW was a PS5 exclusive, then that feature may have been possible, given the super-fast SSD. But now, since the devs have to factor in the PS4 and it's HDD, that feature of the game might be reserved for Horizon 3.

 

Or, let's take GOW, for example. Imagine a fight between Kratos and Thor, and Thor being a norse-God and everything, can move between realms instantaneously and plans to take Kratos for a ride and pummel him with the Mjölnir every second they are in a new realm. However, that won't be possible now, as again, the devs have to keep the PS4 HDD in mind and it's limitations.

 

Obviously these are puny examples that my tiny brain can think of. Of course a dev would be able to think of varied ways the PS5 hardware can be used to it's full potential.

 

Why do you think R&C: Rift Apart is not on the PS4, then? Isn't Sony abandoning the "110 million community", there? Obviously they are, but because of the nature of the game, they just couldn't release it on the PS4. That's a true next-gen game where we see the SSD in action.

 

What PS5 owners can expect though, are simple eye-candy stuff. Upgraded resolution, higher-resolution textures, faster load-times, etc.


The point is ps fans who until dinner time last night were ga ga how PS5 is the next best thing since elastic underwear suddenly found themselves “airlifted” back down to earth. 
 

I’m not a rabid fan boi. At least not with consoles. But there’s many who can’t stop laying the hate on the “other” console as if it’s their birthright. Even when they have no intention of buying it. That’s why this is fun. 

 

Baaki

 

4638-FA10-A54-D-4-E45-8-D2-B-C68-EA63738

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

 

I'm curious to know what they are saying to each other.

Baap/complex/PS5 pe mat jaana :ranting:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

 

 

Or, let's take GOW, for example. Imagine a fight between Kratos and Thor, and Thor being a norse-God and everything, can move between realms instantaneously and plans to take Kratos for a ride and pummel him with the Mjölnir every second they are in a new realm. However, that won't be possible now, as again, the devs have to keep the PS4 HDD in mind and it's limitations.

 

 

Oh mayn!! Now I wanna see that!!! @SantaMonicaStudios, please listen to this man. 

 

btw, the salve on this thread since morning, just :rofl:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

@Jigsaw: The point is 'why' people are upset about this decision.

 

A decision like this gets reflected in the creative development of the game.

 

As it's been discussed already, GG had mentioned that they couldn't give the option for Aloy to ride the Stormbirds in the first game because the map just wouldn't load that fast. Theoretically, if H:FW was a PS5 exclusive, then that feature may have been possible, given the super-fast SSD. But now, since the devs have to factor in the PS4 and it's HDD, that feature of the game might be reserved for Horizon 3.

 

Or, let's take GOW, for example. Imagine a fight between Kratos and Thor, and Thor being a norse-God and everything, can move between realms instantaneously and plans to take Kratos for a ride and pummel him with the Mjölnir every second they are in a new realm. However, that won't be possible now, as again, the devs have to keep the PS4 HDD in mind and it's limitations.

 

Obviously these are puny examples that my tiny brain can think of. Of course a dev would be able to think of varied ways the PS5 hardware can be used to it's full potential.

 

Why do you think R&C: Rift Apart is not on the PS4, then? Isn't Sony abandoning the "110 million community", there? Obviously they are, but because of the nature of the game, they just couldn't release it on the PS4. That's a true next-gen game where we see the SSD in action.

 

What PS5 owners can expect though, are simple eye-candy stuff. Upgraded resolution, higher-resolution textures, faster load-times, etc.


ps5 early owners ki lag gayi :O:nerves:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

 

 

Read the attached screenshot. PS4 has an installed userbase of 110 million. As I said , it's a business decision anyways 

You telling me? I always knew these games will be crossgen and even posted here when xbox announced its crossgen  plan before the fanboys got mad and came after me . 
its very simple that if xbox with 50 million lastgen console cant move on then how the f**k can sony do it so easily. 
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, 0verlord said:


ps5 early owners ki lag gayi :O:nerves:

Nahi re. Only those who wanted to feel important by playing exclusives bcos they own a new-gen console… unko mirchi lagi hai. Thoda time mein normal ho jayega. 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...