The Playstation 5 thread

13 hours ago, arjun_sasuke said:

Cx was on sale a few weeks ago on amazon , for about 1.25L. A local store was quoting 1.45L at the same time. Thats the cheapest I've seen it so far.

I think if it drops down to between 1.10 to 1.20L during the next sale , I'm gonna go for it. For the 65 inch , the max i would go up to is probably 1.6 - 1.7 or so , but highly doubt that its going to drop to that level 

Getting a CX 65 at that price range is doubtful. Even if the C1 launches, I expect the CX65 price to hover around the 1.9-2.1 mark and C1 will be 2.7 (similar to launch price for the CX)

I was able to get a great deal from Girias. Bought my C9 55 at 1.18 effectively with all the cashbacks and freebies that the deal threw in. My overall purchases were 2lac+ as there were other appliances in there as well, and was able to leverage that to get a better price.

1 hour ago, psinide said:

Getting a CX 65 at that price range is doubtful. Even if the C1 launches, I expect the CX65 price to hover around the 1.9-2.1 mark and C1 will be 2.7 (similar to launch price for the CX)

I was able to get a great deal from Girias. Bought my C9 55 at 1.18 effectively with all the cashbacks and freebies that the deal threw in. My overall purchases were 2lac+ as there were other appliances in there as well, and was able to leverage that to get a better price.

Yeah i think its going to be the 55 inch for me , unlesss , the BX 65 is on sale at an amazing price. 

1.18L is a good price for the CX55 , i'd buy it at that price. Hoping for a discount on extended warranty also , they were offering something similar last year on flipkart - 3 years warranty plus an option for a 2 year extended warranty at 15k( Total for 2 years). Not sure about the exact details of that 2 year extended warranty though,  i called up LG customer care and they said its some kind of AMC or something,  so ya , lets see. 

For people who are excited and have a hope that something good might be announced, this is the link for Sony's State of Play - happening at 2:30 am tonight

Sony is also conducting the SoP in Japanese, so I hope they announce something big. Don't see the Japanese people being excited for Deathloop and Indies.

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

For people who are excited and have a hope that something good might be announced, this is the link for Sony's State of Play - happening at 2:30 am tonight

Sony is also conducting the SoP in Japanese, so I hope they announce something big. Don't see the Japanese people being excited for Deathloop and Indies.

I am interested in the next big ip by Microsoft game studios. 

alright, rant time. Whoever at Sony suggested to them that they shouldn't be putting non-swappable batteries/battery pack in the DualSense should be fired. If he is already gone, they should hire him back and fire him again.

I mean, I appreciated the cost saving of not having to buy charger/batteries when I had a CRT or when I used to sit 2 feet from the TV. But, with big screen TVs being the norm, can't sit close to the TV lest I am ready to lose my neck. And can't spread a 3 meter cable across the hall just to charge this battery hogging controller, cause that thing will be a tripwire yanking the whole console down with one little misstep. The only two possible solutions I see are to either cough up some 7000-8000 bucks to buy an extra controller with grey market charging stand or to keep the PS5 on rest mode all the time, which again is an issue given the horror stories of rest mode crash. Can;t charge the controller with my Dash/Fast charger as well, because if something happens, they undoubtedly are not gonna cover it under warranty. Its just impossible to stay wireless with one controller all the time. Ugh.

rant over.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, WhatsInTheName said:

Can;t charge the controller with my Dash/Fast charger as well, because if something happens, they undoubtedly are not gonna cover it under warranty. Its just impossible to stay wireless with one controller all the time. Ugh.

rant over.

Use a power bank (if possible)?