The Playstation 5 thread

19 hours ago, Walker said:

I'm hoping you have a degree in electrical and electronics, the brain of Einstein, grippy hands like a gecko. Otherwise don't even bother. The ps5 will just slip out of your hands and shatter into a gazillion pieces according to Twitter.

What are you talking about? It's easy as pie. Haven't you guys assmbled your PC before? I opened up both the plates yesterday and checked the m.2 slot. Just need to get the SSD and heatsinc, and gen-pop Sony patch to activate the port.

Edited by Aercy

17 minutes ago, Aercy said:

What are you talking about? It's easy as pie. Haven't you guys assmbled your PC before? I opened up both the plates yesterday and checked the m.2 slot. Just need to get the SSD and heatsinc, and gen-pop Sony patch to activate the port.

Wtf? Noooooooo

51 minutes ago, Aercy said:

9nohQh4.jpeg

• Haha 9

48 minutes ago, Aercy said:

They are being ironic here because many pages back one of the new member xbots was writing essays about how the aam gamer cannot do a simple SSD replacement which needs a degree in EE apparently o_O

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

9nohQh4.jpeg

Alright. Couldn't understand the sacasm for the lack of perspective on the idiocracy in the form of counter-belief

11 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

They are being ironic here because many pages back one of the new member xbots was writing essays about how the aam gamer cannot do a simple SSD replacement which needs a degree in EE apparently o_O

Oh I wasn't aware of that incident.

4 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

I mean they believed that the Xbox power brick contained a secret GPU which will be unlocked by MS through a patch.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Reddit post cropped to a shitty tiktok and then screen recorded and posted to twitter which is posted here. 

what the f**k!! 

bandar kya jaane adrak ka swaad. This is top notch stuff. Wait till you see someone post a comment on a tweet about an article on the reaction of a person to a comment on a tweet about an article on the ...................... waaaaaaaait a minuuuuute.