The Playstation 5 thread

25 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Did you or anyone here ever buy a console for brothers/sisters/cousins/any type of relatives at all? What about people here who bought multiple units to sell it at MRP right here (I know there are such people here. They posted about it when stocks dropped)

Then they will also come under your definition of "Black Marketing"

All scalpers the lot of you. Shame on YOU for perpetuating this behaviour. Decent law abiding citizens of the earth would never think about doing something so obviously evil. You sir are Satan. I cast thee from this earth. Begone evil spirit.

• Haha 7

Just now, Walker said:

All scalpers the lot of you. Shame on YOU for perpetuating this behaviour. Decent law abiding citizens of the earth would never think about doing something so obviously evil. You sir are Satan. I cast thee from this earth. Begone evil spirit.

possessed the exorcist GIF

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Walker said:

You are literally talking like the drak from the recently released GoTG .

Think India scalpers are bad ? 

Check: https://www.ign.com/articles/bots-scalpers-ruining-chances-of-getting-ps5-xbox-series-x-nintendo-switch-oled?amp=1

Quite literally tons of bots, proxies etc at disposal for US sites, and scalpers keep on posting how easy it is to buy. 

1 hour ago, rushaboswal said:

So the ps5 keeps getting "lan cable disconneted and then reconnected " Error. earlier i tought it was bad cable . but xbox works fine, means the ps5 is the culprit. Why can't sony solve this crap.

Don't have a ps5 but is this a common thing?

So the ps5 keeps getting "lan cable disconneted and then reconnected " Error. earlier i tought it was bad cable . but xbox works fine, means the ps5 is the culprit. Why can't sony solve this crap.

Your PS5 knows that you bought an Xbox, so it's acting out. You need to wine and dine her, and probably tuck her in bed tonight. 

If that doesn't work, sacrifice that Xbox controller to the PS5 gods.

• Haha 1

I've had this issue before. Turns out my ethernet cable clip was broken and was barely fit into the port. 

14 minutes ago, Walker said:

Don't have a ps5 but is this a common thing?

yes huge list on reddit post.

11 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

Your PS5 knows that you bought an Xbox, so it's acting out. You need to wine and dine her, and probably tuck her in bed tonight. 

If that doesn't work, sacrifice that Xbox controller to the PS5 gods.

It did this before i got the xbox and i aint sacrifing anything XD

10 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

I've had this issue before. Turns out my ethernet cable clip was broken and was barely fit into the port. 

Mine is fine , works fine on laptop and xbox.

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Dunno about Lan cable but downloads used to stop and throw erroer if I run a game.. I had mentioned this last December in this same thread.. but after updates it got fixed itself.. Lan dropping sounds weird..  can you try with wifi? Ideally WiFi 5G and Lan gives same speed 

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Dunno about Lan cable but downloads used to stop and throw erroer if I run a game.. I had mentioned this last December in this same thread.. but after updates it got fixed itself.. Lan dropping sounds weird..  can you try with wifi? Ideally WiFi 5G and Lan gives same speed 

Wifi works flawlessly but 5Ghz has a range drop hence dont get full speeds. So using lan only when downloading something.

Will hit it up after GOTG on PS5. Played it for a fair bit on Switch, but PS5 is doing 8k 60fps, sampled down to 4k 60fps, which will give a much better gameplay experience. 

It's an epic game if one has not played so far. High recommended. 

9 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Will hit it up after GOTG on PS5. Played it for a fair bit on Switch, but PS5 is doing 8k 60fps, sampled down to 4k 60fps, which will give a much better gameplay experience. 

It's an epic game if one has not played so far. High recommended. 

Plus its on sale for the first time - ₹1081