The Playstation 5 thread

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

I played both Dirt and Deep rock and both are PS5 version which is apparently not as good.

I tried persona once.. never had a chance to boot that game again. 

I'd say give it a few hrs. and it might just change your life, it's that good. Exaggerations aside its a brilliant game and you should give it another go it might click this time- pls. play the Royal version no point playing the base game anymore now that Royal exists with so many improvements and more chars. and story. 

• Like 2

Just gonna clarify, if anyone sees my post on what i bought this week thread, don't think i was able to pay by my debit card, the ps store wasn't accepting my card and showed there was something wrong and i should enter card details again [even though they were correct] the card will expire next month but it still worked on game the shop as i had to go and buy psn wallet top up to actually pay for the games.

So i guess RBI Policy is affecting Indian debit cards or some at least, sad that it worked a couple of years before. So if mods can make a thread later on showing which credit/debit cards are known working along with bank then I'd say it will help many users out, i don't have many cards so i ask mods, since people can just tell mods their card, type and bank privately and mods can add it to a list on a sticky thread.

52 minutes ago, SuperT said:

I'd say give it a few hrs. and it might just change your life, it's that good. Exaggerations aside its a brilliant game and you should give it another go it might click this time- pls. play the Royal version no point playing the base game anymore now that Royal exists with so many improvements and more chars. and story. 

Heard lots about it. I really want to tho, I will when I get time from new games. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Is this Live ?

Yes did it now, go to FF7 PS4 Page in your library, open it, press the 3 dots view product, on next page click on 3 dots free upgrade for ps5 owners, press game and choose the 2nd game it will have the option add to library for ps plus members. When you click on it you will get the download button. I said this in detail as the first game option only shows add to wishlist option.

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

Yes did it now, go to FF7 PS4 Page in your library, open it, press the 3 dots view product, on next page click on 3 dots free upgrade for ps5 owners, press game and choose the 2nd game it will have the option add to library for ps plus members. When you click on it you will get the download button. I said this in detail as the first game option only shows add to wishlist option.

Haha.. what a shitty way to upgrade your game... its like Sony ko dena hai par dena bhi nahi hai....:P

FK you Sasta Gordon Ramsey!

11 minutes ago, KrIzAliD said:

Haha.. what a shitty way to upgrade your game... its like Sony ko dena hai par dena bhi nahi hai....:P

FK you Sasta Gordon Ramsey!

It's Square Enix, not Sony. Unfortunately they already made a distinction between PS+ version and retail version when SE first offered the upgrade. So I think this was the only way to do it. This was the original way BTW. If you paid for FF7R on PS4 - they made a new page for the PS5 version. Originally that "Free" upgrade was only there for retail customers; now they have unlocked that same page for PS+ customers as well.

8 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Imagine having so many studios/ips under your belt, you can afford to close down franchises and create new ones. 

Not many can do that. They just tinker with old formulae. 

Or start giving for free. 

• Haha 1

Sony gives full freedom to its developers to innovate. The result- we get games like returnal. 

Also, if someone thinks the new god of war is just like the old one, he/she doesn't know the difference between remake/reboot and a new iteration of the same old game. 

Its akin to considering doom 2016 as doom 4, just an extension to doom 3 that launched way back in 2004. 

Ps- it's funny how some get excited by reboots from other companies, but when Nintendo/sony re-boot a franchise, they lose their minds.