The Playstation 5 thread

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

My ps5 is acting up now. Wont detect disc in vertical position (Have to tilt or bring it in horizontal position for it to work) . Out of warranty. So if it ends up being bust how much i have to shell for a replacement? And will that replacement have a warranty?

Launch PS5's had warranty till 31st March if i remember correctly. We all got 1 month additional. Don't lose hope just take it to service center and get it checked.

5 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

My ps5 is acting up now. Wont detect disc in vertical position (Have to tilt or bring it in horizontal position for it to work) . Out of warranty. So if it ends up being bust how much i have to shell for a replacement? And will that replacement have a warranty?

I recently opened it up for cleaning and have to say the units quite delicate overall, the fan wirings n all seem very fidgety 

Sturdyness wise have to give it to xbox , that monoliths compact as hell

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

PS5 dropping like hot cakes on Amazon and ShopatSC.

GO GO HO. 

Unlike Amazon ShopSC is only once per ID, I had bought it one 6 months back.. now there is a red notification I cannot buy again.

Landed one on Amazon though for a friend.. :punk: 

• Like 1

Just now, Nikushimi said:

The standalone consoles never came on stock on Amazon. A few of the bundles were available for a few seconds but it didn't let me add to cart. Was trying for a friend but didn't work out. 

I bought standalone, via wishlist and move to cart..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I bought standalone, via wishlist and move to cart..

Oh nice, I was following the straight to cart links from Twitter. Only had the series X on wishlist since I already have a PS5

Edited by Nikushimi

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Unlike Amazon ShopSC is only once per ID, I had bought it one 6 months back.. now there is a red notification I cannot buy again.

Landed one on Amazon though for a friend.. :punk: 

effing ninja!!!

Ninja Stealing GIF

• Haha 1