Jump to content

The Playstation 5 thread


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

True.

However, I don't think this acquisition will change things much for Sony and PlayStation. Like many said, COD would still launch on PS but full price as usual, rest of them are mostly PC it seems. 

 

Then again, only time will tell for sure. 


If you really think GP by 2024-25 (when it would really have titles like COD & Elder Scrolls) would still be ₹150 a month then you are just kidding yourself. 
 

They tried to make it $120 a year just when Bathesda news was out. 
 

Ppl who play COD & FIFA only every year will still buy & play it on PS in foreseeable future. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AnK said:


If you really think GP by 2024-25 (when it would really have titles like COD & Elder Scrolls) would still be ₹150 a month then you are just kidding yourself. 
 

They tried to make it $120 a year just when Bathesda news was out. 
 

Ppl who play COD & FIFA only every year will still buy & play it on PS in foreseeable future. 

I don't think COD  will be on PS anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, codwapeace said:

I don't think COD  will be on PS anymore.

Atleast till 2024 it will. 
After that I can’t say

 

M$ still have to test waters of overnight loss of user base in ESO & CoD Warzone

Edited by AnK
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, codwapeace said:

Has it been announced? If not, I don't think so.

The acquisition will take place after fiscal year 2023. 
 

Which is like April 2024. 
 

M$ is still fully supporting Minecraft & Bathesda games on PS. 
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AnK said:

The acquisition will take place after fiscal year 2023. 
 

Which is like April 2024. 
 

M$ is still fully supporting Minecraft & Bathesda games on PS. 
 

OK. TES6 will not be on PS. I don't think they will remove existing games but not bring new games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, codwapeace said:

OK. TES6 will not be on PS. I don't think they will remove existing games but not bring new games.

 
ESO & CoD Warzone are continuing game on multiple platforms. 
 

We just don’t know how exactly they’ll deal with overnight fanbase disappearance. 
 

Average core gamers don’t follow news or marketing to know the next iteration/update will be absent on their owned platform. 
 

So yeah it’s safe to say they have to test a lot of waters first. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

The acquisition will take place after fiscal year 2023. 
 

Which is like April 2024. 
 

M$ is still fully supporting Minecraft & Bathesda games on PS. 
 


I think they said deal to close in fiscal year 2023..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, hsk_colossus said:


I think they said deal to close in fiscal year 2023..

 

Which usually means by the end of it.

Same thing happened with Bethesda deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

MS should now focus on making SP games and not churn out MPMP games all the time like Blizzard Activision was intending to do. 

Lmao 

 

They aren't acquiring all these studios to make sp games for consoles.

 

I assume their focus in future will be to take on mobile market of Tencent via cloud.

 

But yeah that transition will take time. 

Edited by AnK
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, gecko89 said:

True.

However, I don't think this acquisition will change things much for Sony and PlayStation. Like many said, COD would still launch on PS but full price as usual, rest of them are mostly PC it seems. 

 

Then again, only time will tell for sure. 


Overwatch was pretty big on PS & consoles in general. 
Not as big as COD obviously. 
 

But Overwatch 2 already announced for PS4/5 & I don’t think that’ll change & will be out by the time things take effect. 
 

3 will probably come another 6 years later. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AnK said:

The acquisition will take place after fiscal year 2023. 
 

Which is like April 2024. 
 

M$ is still fully supporting Minecraft & Bathesda games on PS. 
 

This is literally wrong. FY23 means Jul 22 - Jun 23.

Don't try to debate this please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, AnK said:

 
ESO & CoD Warzone are continuing game on multiple platforms. 
 

We just don’t know how exactly they’ll deal with overnight fanbase disappearance. 
 

Average core gamers don’t follow news or marketing to know the next iteration/update will be absent on their owned platform. 
 

So yeah it’s safe to say they have to test a lot of waters first. 

Fanbase won't disappear. They'll sell their ps and buy xbox. Simple. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...