The Playstation 5 thread

So just started playing on PS5 and tried Astro's playroom . Having some difficulty with adaptive triggers . So I m at the level where you have to use L2 to pull the lever of slot machine and then R2 to grab an item. 

Most of the times I am not even able to pull down the lever (using L2) feeling strong resistance no matter if have L2 fully pressed . Was only able to do it twice when I did encounter some resistance but the lever did go down .

Am i doing something wrong ? Or perhaps a problem with controller ? 

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

So just started playing on PS5 and tried Astro's playroom . Having some difficulty with adaptive triggers . So I m at the level where you have to use L2 to pull the lever of slot machine and then R2 to grab an item. 

Most of the times I am not even able to pull down the lever (using L2) feeling strong resistance no matter if have L2 fully pressed . Was only able to do it twice when I did encounter some resistance but the lever did go down .

Am i doing something wrong ? Or perhaps a problem with controller ? 

It shouldn't be *that* hard. Have you tried reducing the Adaptive Trigger intensity in the settings?

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

It shouldn't be *that* hard. Have you tried reducing the Adaptive Trigger intensity in the settings?

Yes I have tried it but it didn't make any difference.  

23 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Sorry my bad . Feel so stupid right now :bigyellowgrin: . Played the game again and completed other sections where Triggers worked fine. 

And then when I went back to slot machine ( one which i talked about in my OP) which appears in the PlayStation Labo area . It worked fine this time because I had Coins . I didn't have coins earlier because of which the lever didn't go down :chair:

• Haha 8

Astro's playroom is superb . Great way to introduce the controller mechanics . And it brings up so many memories of gaming right from your childhood :wub:

Also the details of the artefacts in the PlayStation Labo area are crazy good. I keep going back to check out those consoles and other accessories. PS3 slim 320GB version stands out for me it's almost as if someone has put up a real console there . 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

Astro's playroom is superb . Great way to introduce the controller mechanics . And it brings up so many memories of gaming right from your childhood :wub:

Also the details of the artefacts in the PlayStation Labo area are crazy good. I keep going back to check out those consoles and other accessories. PS3 slim 320GB version stands out for me it's almost as if someone has put up a real console there . 

And the soundtrack is absolute banger. how can you forget that!!!!!! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

New headphones? 

Yes. WH1000 XM5. Leaked online already. Unless it is a significant jump from XM4, I would stay with XM4s.

8 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

And the soundtrack is absolute banger. how can you forget that!!!!!! 

I played with normal earphones (ones we use with mobile) so didn't pay much attention to it I guess :fear1: Need to invest in a good soundbar /proper headphones ..

8 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Yes. WH1000 XM5. Leaked online already. Unless it is a significant jump from XM4, I would stay with XM4s.

Unless they get magnetic earpads, I will stay with XM4s. 

Every Sony headphones I owned had issues with ear pads tearing after using them for 1-2 years. Replacing them is very difficult. 

PlayStation FY21 Q4 PS5 Sale Report

PS5 Shipped 2m units till March 2022
PS5 Lifetime Shipments now at 19.3m till March 2022
70.5m units of PlayStation software for the Quarter
14.5m units of first party games for the Quarter
Digital Software Ratio 71%
47.4m PS+ Subscribers
106m Monthly Active Users

A rough quarter for the PS5 stocks. No major improvements in stocks expected even this year. 

FSYDVksXEAMu1DL?format=jpg&name=large