The Playstation 5 thread

38 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

FPG3w3OWYAACenO?format=jpg&name=large

Joke of an offering. If this is going to be the usual quality of games on offer, why would anyone bother paying extra for the higher PS plus tiers. At this point, I don't trust Sony to provide a steady stream of quality games on their game subscription service.

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

FPG3w3OWYAACenO?format=jpg&name=large

Wow, the leaks were true.

These any good? Neve heard of them. 

31 minutes ago, Nikushimi said:

Joke of an offering. If this is going to be the usual quality of games on offer, why would anyone bother paying extra for the higher PS plus tiers. At this point, I don't trust Sony to provide a steady stream of quality games on their game subscription service.

I thought this might happen once upper tiers launch, so they can push essential tier users to extra or deluxe tiers. Looks like they started early :rofl:

13 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Wow, the leaks were true.

These any good? Neve heard of them. 

I've always heard great things about Slay the Spire. Has overwhelmingly positive reviews on steam.

It might not be for everyone though as it's a turn-based deck-building roguelite.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Sach hai bro :samui:

its funny cause its true. Mazaak bana rakha hai subscription ka 3 mahine se. The last good entry was Dec with 3 top notch titles - Dirt 5, Persona Strikers and Deep Rock. With the new tier system, this might even go further down the drain. 

PSplus Extra is where moolah is going to be,isn’t that obvious. 

Starting line up of Returnal,MilesM(with Remaster) & DeathStranding DC is in itself an indication.

With ₹416 a month(208 with sharing) I ain’t really cribbing. :egyptian:

Mainstream media stressing the fact that it’s much cheaper worldwide yearly(obviously the official pricing) & Is offering latest Spider-Man game on launch day. 

(Spider-Man being the biggest name to be offered on a games subscription before).

Edited by AnK

35 minutes ago, AnK said:

Mainstream media stressing the fact that it’s much cheaper worldwide yearly(obviously the official pricing) & Is offering latest Spider-Man game on launch day. 

(Spider-Man being the biggest name to be offered on a games subscription before).

Skyrim, GTA V, RDR 2 have been on Subscriptions before and bigger names than Spiderman by a mile. 

• Like 1

Guys how do I check when I last purchased PS+? Transaction history only shows the games, not the subscription, which is showing as "not active". I'm quite sure it should be active. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Skyrim, GTA V, RDR 2 have been on Subscriptions before and bigger names than Spiderman by a mile. 

RDR2 is a good comparison yes. 
& it was the best GP had to offer. 
So essentially by drawing that comparison we are down to the conclusion that Sony is already touching the best M$ had to offer in many years. 

Rest of the two came multiple years later after losing most of it’s value. 

55 minutes ago, achilles said:

Guys how do I check when I last purchased PS+? Transaction history only shows the games, not the subscription, which is showing as "not active". I'm quite sure it should be active. 

Check mails maybe

8 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Check mails maybe

Did. There are like a million mails from Playstation plus. Can't login to Sony account on the website; "server error", the app shows only that "you have no active subscriptions". The entire Sony UI & UX has become so goddamn sucky. So android-y. There's no flow, no coherence, and the navigation is just irritating. 

10 minutes ago, achilles said:

Did. There are like a million mails from Playstation plus. Can't login to Sony account on the website; "server error", the app shows only that "you have no active subscriptions". The entire Sony UI & UX has become so goddamn sucky. So android-y. There's no flow, no coherence, and the navigation is just irritating. 

Put this in the search box of email. 

subject: thank your for your purchase

Yeah, Sony makes it nigh impossible to see your purchase history.