The Playstation 5 thread

Bangalore folks - have a PS5 that I ordered on Amazon this morning. Anyone who wants it and is based out of Bangalore can pick it up from me after delivery at MRP

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 6

29 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Had a small drop again and managed to snag one :P Not sure of the Electronic Bazaar Store though <_< The product page takes to official Sony page on amazon so hoping official one :D  

image.png

Bought the cosmic red ones, to pair with my red controller. 

I guess this Electronic Baazar seller is some old seller who changed their name. 

I was able to place one order for ps5 on Amazon yesterday, but it says dispatching now with no status of tracking.  Has been the same since yesterday.  Anyone face this issue ? The seller seems to be changing between some electronics bazar and kaykay overseas corp, which is really weird.  Is this real it some fake seller ? Should I call customer care to cancel the order ?

Edited by Ne0

6 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

I was able to place one order for ps5 on Amazon yesterday, but it says dispatching now with no status of tracking.  Has been the same since yesterday.  Anyone face this issue ? The seller seems to be changing between some electronics bazar and kaykay overseas corp, which is really weird.  Is this real it some fake seller ? Should I call customer care to cancel the order ?

wait till tomorrow evening

1 hour ago, Ne0 said:

:rofl: Same thing happening with the faceplate now...

I have a delivery date for tomorrow though and I am curious to see if its fake or official one..:fear1:

16 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I have a delivery date for tomorrow though and I am curious to see if its fake or official one..:fear1:

Wtf.. same with me. 

I ordered yesterday at 12 PM as soon as they dropped. But now the seller changed to Kay Kay Oversees Corp :ko:

Edit: Found this comment on reddit. 

Cloudtail recently closed its operations; hence all the Ps5s sold today through amazon were by different sellers

Edited by Vamos
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Let me know if you get it tomorrow, based on that i would also know whether I'll receive i guess. Now i feel,  I should've just gone ahead with the digital edition on shopatsc instead :-/

Edited by Ne0